360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My kitten are dying
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Gfx Artist

Array

My kitten are dying

they are 2.5 months now , their mother brought them food with out knowing there is poison in it , the first one died last night without me knowing , the second one is dying while i am writing this , i think there is hope for the third one , today is Friday , so there are no veterinary's opened , i really don;t know what to do
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5107 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: My kitten are dying

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post
    they are 2.5 months now , their mother brought them food with out knowing there is poison in it , the first one died last night without me knowing , the second one is dying while i am writing this , i think there is hope for the third one , today is Friday , so there are no veterinary's opened , i really don;t know what to do
    im very sorry to hear this happened to your kittens, and im sorry for you lost, i will hope your third one will be okay
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

What did it eat ? i read that they sometimes have seizures and weird breathing along with vomiting if yours have that and you can not find help i would comfort it much as possible as i dont think it will survive im really sorry to hear that you already lost some i hope the others survive!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    What did it eat ? i read that they sometimes have seizures and weird breathing along with vomiting if yours have that and you can not find help i would comfort it much as possible as i dont think it will survive im really sorry to hear that you already lost some i hope the others survive!
    it is summer so most neighbors put rat poison every where and in all kinds of food , dear god he is in so much pain , i can see him twisting !
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5107 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post
    it is summer so most neighbors put rat poison every where and in all kinds of food , dear god he is in so much pain , i can see him twisting !
    Ok so i read up on things and it seems rat poison can kill kittens quite easy my best advice is to try and give it water to flush the toxins out or make it be sick it has a chance to survive but it all depends on how much it ate and if its strong enough to pull through if not its going to die a very painful death and that must be tough for you i hope you do all right my friend good luck

Gfx Artist

Array

they rejected every thing , but i did what you said , and also add milk with it , it was very hard they don't want to eat or drink any thing . but the good news is puke a little , they may Survive until tomorrow , i hope they do

Divided by zero and lived

Array

There should be emergency vets open somewhere. What they will do if you go is either induce vomiting or use a charcoal solution and pump it down their throats maybe both.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5531 || Posts : 389 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,033 Times in 236 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojobojo For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

I CAN'T DO THAT !!!! . and no there are no veterinary's i looked every where , i even called one i know but she is out side the city ,
    now there not doing any thing , just laying there , quietly , just drinking water from time to time , and i think it's a good sing , because they really freak me out the way they were acting , not much until morning

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast