360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Beta] Minecraft Editor - BETA! - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    fire_smiley
    Location : Close your eyes and point at a map...now open your eyes.
    Array

Re: Minecraft Editor - BETA!

As long as it means a more powerful Pickax then I'm all in.

dheir

Durability is a better term. As far as I know, the item has a set rate of block depletion, thus the speed can not be changed based on damage alone.

turmoilisgod

Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    Durability is a better term. As far as I know, the item has a set rate of block depletion, thus the speed can not be changed based on damage alone.
    If i understood, that means if we changed the damage of a gold pickaxe it wouldn't break as fast? But it would still have the same speed?
    Also, can anyone here test out what i have so far? I need someone to create a new world and give me the save, I will attempt to modify the health to see if i can achieve godmode.

dheir

Quote Originally Posted by turmoilisgod View Post
    If i understood, that means if we changed the damage of a gold pickaxe it wouldn't break as fast? But it would still have the same speed?
    Also, can anyone here test out what i have so far? I need someone to create a new world and give me the save, I will attempt to modify the health to see if i can achieve godmode.
    AFAIK you won't achieve godmode, but you will live far longer, however the in game indicator will not show the correct life total status, and therefore can cause issues. You will feel invulnerable however will not be and in a moment will become dead without knowing it is coming, from a false sense of safety from the "Godmode". If I can get a chance to send you a save I will do such for you. I'm a bit drunk now and I'm surprised I'm even responding. Bad not playing MW3 drunk I suppose. As far as the gold pickaxe goes, I'm not sure, I did not test a default gold vs diamond pickaxe damage level. That would be worth testing.

turmoilisgod

Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    AFAIK you won't achieve godmode, but you will live far longer, however the in game indicator will not show the correct life total status, and therefore can cause issues. You will feel invulnerable however will not be and in a moment will become dead without knowing it is coming, from a false sense of safety from the "Godmode". If I can get a chance to send you a save I will do such for you. I'm a bit drunk now and I'm surprised I'm even responding. Bad not playing MW3 drunk I suppose. As far as the gold pickaxe goes, I'm not sure, I did not test a default gold vs diamond pickaxe damage level. That would be worth testing.
    Tested the 'god mode'. Took me awhile to find a good stable value, FF FF which is maximum that it can read kills you instantly, probably a negative value. But in DEC it's 65535 so i wasn't exactly sure. The perfect value was around 20k. The gold pickaxe with higher damage makes it better than the diamond pickaxe (with the damage configuration of course). It mines faster and it doesn't break as easily.
    You do make a good point, but keep in mind the default value of hp is 20. Which takes around 2 seconds to die in lava. 20 x 1000 = 20k, 2 x 1000 = 2000 seconds

It's a good chunk of time, they can save and modify their health.

turmoilisgod

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by turmoilisgod View Post
    Nice update. Thank you. So this one has god mode huh? Can I ask what's with the username login thing?
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8151 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

turmoilisgod

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    Nice update. Thank you. So this one has god mode huh? Can I ask what's with the username login thing?
    I wan't to see how many people are using this :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?4yzx1bue4vdcr4w - Download that one, just a minor bug when loading the main form.

You can see yourself when you go to > about > See who used this