Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: FF7 remake discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Should probably start a list of What wouldn't make the cut for a remake. So far we got:
    Honeybee Inn
    Sector 7 (depending)

What else? Been so long since I last played it - Maybe how the doctor wanted to try to "breed" Aeris with Red XIII (thats what he wanted to try, right?)
    yup he states that he wanted to breed them, of course Hojo was an insane freak lol, i should know XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

- Massacre in Golden Saucer caused by Dyne (People will instead be knocked out rather than being actually dead).
    - Death of Shinra President (killed by Sephiroth, sword visible in his back). Either the sword will be gone, to make it less graphic, or the death itself will be removed entirely, and he'll just go 'missing' leaving it to the interpretation of the player instead.

Calling it now. :P
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5869 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryudo For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    - Massacre in Golden Saucer caused by Dyne (People will instead be knocked out rather than being actually dead).
    - Death of Shinra President (killed by Sephiroth, sword visible in his back). Either the sword will be gone, to make it less graphic, or the death itself will be removed entirely, and he'll just go 'missing' leaving it to the interpretation of the player instead.

lucky most of us now what happened lol, again since this is my life we are talking about lmao
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post

Forgot all about the golden saucer massacre, that was quite brutal.

Wow this game was quite brutal when you see it like this, oh how media and ratings have changed over the cause of 10 or so years
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5595 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Should probably start a list of What wouldn't make the cut for a remake. So far we got:
    Honeybee Inn
    Sector 7 (depending)

What else? Been so long since I last played it - Maybe how the doctor wanted to try to "breed" Aeris with Red XIII (thats what he wanted to try, right?)

he wasnt trying to breed it was survival of the fittest he had aeris (human) vs red xlll (animal with jenova cells *if im not mistaken*) either way that part would be edited -.-

ALSO the whole fight tower thing in the junkyard where the refugee fighters are on the top and the helicopter is literally killing them all off and the people were falling off the tower except for barett he was a badass gunning down the chopper with his arm :D
    Last edited by xXSoapXx; 07-14-2012 at 06:40 AM. Reason: didnt want to double post
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4591 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xXSoapXx For This Useful Post:

mushra

The question I would like to ask is what do you think they will do about Aeries??
    Temple of the Ancients where cloud goes skitso on her??

Other than a few other bits that is the main story Holy at the end lost by her (Not going mention how encase of spoilers).

Haven Donator

Array

You guys make me wanna go buy a playstation and FF7. I havent played any of the other FF but I played that one. I cant remember the story line as clear as yall
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5263 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    You guys make me wanna go buy a playstation and FF7. I havent played any of the other FF but I played that one. I cant remember the story line as clear as yall
    lol i have this game still on playstation, on my ps1 emulator on pc, and ps3 with playstion network, the original pc version lol, i just never get tired of it, and yes my life is crazy, im glad everyone enjoyed playing as me lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast