360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Please post this image on your Facebook page.
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Please post this image on your Facebook page.

Someone posted this on Facebook and thought it was a good idea and thought I would share it with you all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483375_447063288659359_1750354118_n.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	8722
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4543 || Posts : 147 || Thanks : 225 || Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

Vincent Valentine

Re: Please post this image on your Facebook page.

Honestly I think Christian Bale should visit them but not in the batman outfit... I mean they got shot and almost died seeing the batman movie and it would be to ironic to have 'batman' show up now when their all hurt. But still he should at least do something for them

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Honestly I think Christian Bale should visit them but not in the batman outfit... I mean they got shot and almost died seeing the batman movie and it would be to ironic to have 'batman' show up now when their all hurt. But still he should at least do something for them
    i agree he should do something too :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24472 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Advertiser
    Demon

Array

I dont want to Live on this planet anymore i mean really a REAL Hero is a Solider or a police man or a fire man REAL people that put their lives on the line not a damn actor

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xICEMANx117 For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    He should go i agree with you demon
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15507 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    I dont want to Live on this planet anymore i mean really a REAL Hero is a Solider or a police man or a fire man REAL people that put their lives on the line not a damn actor
    soldier and firemen yes, police hahahaha, you cant be serious...They murder people for no reason, arrest people cause of certain race...Thats a fact by the way, look it up..Policemen have killed over 20 people in the last 2 years over false accusations. Anyway back on topic its really not Bale's job to make them feel better so i dont see him doin that...I think the state should do something like write them a check, send them flowers, hell give them a life time pass to the movies, but not much can be done now..The ones that are gone are gone and its a damn shame.Obviously the security in this world today is lacking and maybe now they will have metal detectors at the theaters...Wishing all the wounded a healthy recovery and the ones that aren't here, make ur soul reast in peace..

Haven Donator

Array

I posted on facebook. good stuff bro
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5278 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array

re-posted on my facebook and a couple of my friends already shared it within a minute of me posting it LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast