360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 13
Register
Page 13 of 313 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823386388113263 ... LastLast
    Inactive Member
    Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

im trying to open the editor and it just crashes instantly. any ideas?

btw im using windows 7

Array

+1 for the PC version. If you need a sample save file, I'll upload it.
    Thanks.

Array

I haven't heard back from Jappi88 about this (probably busy with other stuff, NBD), so I thought I might as well share the changes I made to the editor. Fixed a couple bugs (adding/replacing items and changing quantity should work better now) and changed a few little things to add some polish. Oh, and I added support for the PC version. Don't get too excited, there's still some hashes I haven't figured out yet so it's not capable of modifying a save without the game saying it's invalid. I'd be grateful if anyone else wants to take a crack at it - it's the 80 bytes at offset 0x60190 * (save index) + 0x603FC. I've been able to determine so far that it doesn't contain any MD5s of data from 0x60190 * (save index) + 0x2D0 to the hash(s?). Still trying to brute-force it with different starting offsets. Could be one of any number of hash types, though the container file does already use MD5. On a related note, anyone know anything about the BND4 file format? Googling gives me nothing, but if there's some kind of reference for it, it would save tons of time REing this.

Edit: Removed my version, Jappi's update makes it obsolete. Also, I'd just like to add that currently (as of this edit) Jappi's PC support doesn't yet update all the hashes, so you will get error messages is you mod your save and try to load it in the game.
    Last edited by absurdlyobfuscated; 09-04-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by absurdlyobfuscated View Post
    I haven't heard back from Jappi88 about this (probably busy with other stuff, NBD), so I thought I might as well share the changes I made to the editor. Fixed a couple bugs (adding/replacing items and changing quantity should work better now) and changed a few little things to add some polish. Oh, and I added support for the PC version. Don't get too excited, there's still some hashes I haven't figured out yet so it's not capable of modifying a save without the game saying it's invalid. I'd be grateful if anyone else wants to take a crack at it - it's the 80 bytes at offset 0x60190 * (save index) + 0x603FC. I've been able to determine so far that it doesn't contain any MD5s of data from 0x60190 * (save index) + 0x2D0 to the hash(s?). Still trying to brute-force it with different starting offsets. Could be one of any number of hash types, though the container file does already use MD5. On a related note, anyone know anything about the BND4 file format? Googling gives me nothing, but if there's some kind of reference for it, it would save tons of time REing this.

Attachment 9328
    Attachment 9329
    i was just working on the next update... havent had time last couple of weeks..

ehm , i'v already added the pc support , the pc contains Block entries with the block length for each save slot , each saveslot is hashed with MD5 , starts at 0 to 0x10.

i apriciate the effort u put into this , but i'm not lazy to update this tool myself, if only i had the time to do more.

i wills pend some time this weekend to do some changes and fixes.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8660 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Dundar

I'm not sure if I'm the only one getting this, but every time I try to launch the 3.0 editor it keeps saying "dark souls editor has stopped working", however the 2.0/2.5 editors still work fine? I tried running it as admin and still the same result, I even went into the source file and just ran the application itself and still the error came up.. if anyone knows why this is happening, or how I can fix it it would be greatly appreciated :D!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    i wills pend some time this weekend to do some changes and fixes.
    Great news, I'll be waiting for your update. Thanks a lot.

Dundar

Disregard what I said earlier, I got the save to work finally (just switch to a different computer). Except now the problem is whenever I try to add all the items (says there's a total of 10763 items), I can't because I only have 2000 some empty slots? So whenever I try to it stops somewhere around the end of the armors, that means only armors, shields, and arrows have been loaded so far... I've used 2.5 excessively in modding my dark souls saves and was able to figure it out there; by scanning empty slots and loading each category of items separately, but here I can't figure out what to do.. Any help would be appreciated as this seems overall much easier and more effective to use, but I just can't seem to understand how.

Array

Thank you SO much Jappi, you just made this game much funner and easier too, el O el. :D