360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 54
Register
Page 54 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4294449505152535455565758596479104129154304 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Working for me thanks JAPPI :D
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5178 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Array

when I add the titanite from my inventory or the way "Add items", as soon as I put the save in the console and start the game, in the equipment detects me but I can not use it if I try to upgrade a weapon tells me that the titanite is the one that I had before changing the save. why is this happening?

Array

Also, how do you make it so you have 99 casts of whatever spell? NOT 99 of each spell which you can easily do, but 99 casts?

XXSE's editor claims to be able to do this, but I can't get his to work.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksjd View Post
    Also, how do you make it so you have 99 casts of whatever spell? NOT 99 of each spell which you can easily do, but 99 casts?

XXSE's editor claims to be able to do this, but I can't get his to work.
    There is a way to change the number of uses remaining, but it resets every time you sit at a bonfire, and it's not in this editor.

Array

Well, as it turns out, there are upgraded versions of things that normally can't be upgraded. I first thought of it when I saw Crystal Straight Sword + 5, and Crystal Greatsword + 5 in the database. So I've been trying some other things, and there is a Dark Hand + 5. There is also a + 5 version of Havel's armor set, but they're called ?ProtectorName?. They do however look like Havel's set, and they have significantly better stats than the normal version.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Well, as it turns out, there are upgraded versions of things that normally can't be upgraded. I first thought of it when I saw Crystal Straight Sword + 5, and Crystal Greatsword + 5 in the database. So I've been trying some other things, and there is a Dark Hand + 5. There is also a + 5 version of Havel's armor set, but they're called ?ProtectorName?. They do however look like Havel's set, and they have significantly better stats than the normal version.
    Knew about this ages ago, was scattered around google and a few other DS hack websites. In fact, Havel's set goes all the way to +10 IFRC. Same for Stone set, Ornstein set, Smough set etc. Be careful when modding though, things that normally go up to +5 CANNOT be modded further i.e. Artorias set can go up to +5, but changing it to +6 or higher messes it up.

Array

I added all the +10 ?ProtectorName? armor variations to the DB. Have fun: DataBase.zip

DraculaGamer

Thank you very much.