360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 57
Register
Page 57 of 313 FirstFirst ... 7324752535455565758596061626782107132157307 ... LastLast
    Nightmare of Astora

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Ok, I'm pretty sure the problem is that the public version of this program doesn't update a certain number, which is supposed to be the index of the last item on the list. Ever since I fixed that in my version, it has worked flawlessly, but I haven't actually done any testing. I'll release it as soon as I fix a few problems with the new stuff I added to the interface.

As for the solution, I don't think that dropping something and picking it back up will work. That will either remove the item from the list and put it back in the same spot, or decrease the quantity and increase it again.
    If anything will fix it, it would be buying or picking up a new weapon/armor/ring.
    Thanks very much! I'll try buying a weapon to see if it fixes itself, if not I'll just be patient. Thanks for everything!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

This might be a silly question, but is there a way to give yourself all of the gestures? When I make a build, I don't want to have to go through all the stuff to get things like Prayer and Prostration.

EDIT: Also if you don't have AotA can you still use the weapons?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by rockandrhyme View Post
    This might be a silly question, but is there a way to give yourself all of the gestures? When I make a build, I don't want to have to go through all the stuff to get things like Prayer and Prostration.

EDIT: Also if you don't have AotA can you still use the weapons?
    There is a way to get the gestures, but I'm not sure exactly what to do, and it's not in this editor yet.

As long as you have the patch that came out a day before AotA, you can use anything in it.

minak

Just a note

If you wear the Ring of Favor and Protection and edit that character slot, the ring will boost the already boosted stats from the ring when you load the save back up.

Nightmare of Astora

Mr.Nukealizer, I did try buying a weapon and items (basically everything of importance from the first vendor) and it did fix the equipment bug. Thanks very much for all the work you guys are putting into this!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by minak View Post
    Just a note

If you wear the Ring of Favor and Protection and edit that character slot, the ring will boost the already boosted stats from the ring when you load the save back up.
    I know. That will also be fixed in the version I'm finishing up.

Arcemeu

Were there any plans to make this work for the GFWL version of Dark souls?
    There has to be some way to make it seem as if the save was never tampered with..
    I may look into it myself, but in the case nothing turns up if anyone else finds anything I'd appreciate a pm. ;p

Nine Tailed Fox

Is this tool upto date?