360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 81
Register
Page 81 of 313 FirstFirst ... 6315671767778798081828384858691106131156181 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Quote Originally Posted by thadius View Post
    Been receiving a daily digest of this thread for several weeks. 5 out of 10 posts are "OMG I can't get it to work for the Steam version~!!!1!!one!". So I'll just do post this every time we hit a new page.

STEAM/P.T.D.E NOT SUPPORTED - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOAD YOUR EDITED SAVE FILE!
    PC versions both retail and Steam are in beta testing as post #1 suggests, although some people were able to successfully to change one attribute or two, it was out of luck. Just by opening and saving (not doing anything else) it will corrupt the save file (on PC version).

Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksjd View Post
    Thanks Nukalizer and Jappi, the updated editor is great.

I've still been trying to get completely invisible with no luck, doesn't look like it's possible.

Also, the Karmic Justice Explosion is hilarious to use. Equipping 4 crown of dusks and Ring of the Suns firstborn = HUGE damage with any miracle. (You could do the same with magic, and use the bellowing dragoncrest ring instead.)

And for max poise/defense, equip 4 +10 havels armor + wolf ring. Although your character will be missing some limbs if you do this.

The +15 arrows deal out huge damage too.

So yeah, thanks again!
    Does that actually work for you? I tried with two Crowns of Dusk, and it did exactly the same damage as with one, and less than Crown of Dusk and Crown of the Dark Sun.

Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Does that actually work for you? I tried with two Crowns of Dusk, and it did exactly the same damage as with one, and less than Crown of Dusk and Crown of the Dark Sun.

I.... think it did...

I'll go test again.

thadius

Hey, look! New page!

STEAM/P.T.D.E NOT SUPPORTED - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOAD YOUR EDITED SAVE FILE!

Retail edition, unpatched, for PC *may* work. Maybe. Back up your save first.

F1ameBlade

Making all of my character's stats 1 and trying to kill someone with a dagger that I can't even wield has been like a whole new SL1 challenge for me.

Great editor by the way!

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by thadius View Post
    Hey, look! New page!

Retail edition, unpatched, for PC *may* work. Maybe. Back up your save first.
    thadius,

It doesn't, I've tried. Your statement is still true...

powerman

hey if you need steam saves i can get them to you, and when do you think you well have it working for steam?
    thanks for all the work

Array

Here is version 3.0.7.0.
    Still does not work for the PC version!
    I forgot about a bunch of minor changes I made, but here are some highlights:
    *Fixed the hairstyle selector to work with female characters.
    *Fixed the hair and eye color selectors for people who use ',' as their decimal point character.
    *Added the ability to search for certain types of upgrades in the Item Adder. I'll eventually expand that to the inventory and database pages too.
    *Added a checkbox to unlock all gestures. Thanks to minak.
    *Added buttons to export and import individual character files. This is for people who like using hex editors or who want to transfer characters between saves.
    *Added a list of bosses with the option to kill or revive them. I didn't have time to test this.
    *Added a couple previously ignored bonfires to the warp destinations option.
    *Made the lists on the Equipment tab update immediately when the inventory and/or item database change.
    *Added icons for my new buttons.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr Nukealizer; 01-19-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Uploaded the correct version of the source