360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 25
Register
Page 25 of 313 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930355075100125275 ... LastLast
    Gvaz

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

I'll upload a save where I hang out and spend some souls or feed to Frampt (deletes from inventory) later

Applefish

I got the bug where Ingward doesn't drop the key to the seal after killing him. Would any of you be able to supply me with the info for that item so I can hex edit it in? This seems to be a fairly wide spread problem on the PC and I think the community would very much love a fix to it. If any of of you could give me the info, or find a solution to this, I and many others would be very happy.

Democalyps

Can't wait for the updated version. Let's hope it's up soon

CROSSBONE

I should note (And you too OP) that this editor currently corrupts legit Steam saves , i tried it out on a backup i made and new game one , i also think GFWL has something to do with that.

LiceSpray

Quote Originally Posted by CROSSBONE View Post
    I should note (And you too OP) that this editor currently corrupts legit Steam saves , i tried it out on a backup i made and new game one , i also think GFWL has something to do with that.
    He knows and it has been posted many times. Also, from the first post: "Note ! Pc Is still Beta till someone confirms it working , So Make backup before editing !"

Array

theres a problem when adding multiple copies of a spell using the item adder, i have 5 lightning spear miracles but only 1 shows up in the 'attune magic' even though i have 8 attunement slots. i think it also messed up my other spells as i legitly bought 1 heal from the fat cleric an another from the priestess but only 1 shows up in the 'attune magic'

another problem is i added a +3 occult claymore in my inventory and when i equipped it, it gave me 6000 weight. i fixed it by dropping it and picking it up again, i doubt i can fix the spells the same way as they cannot be dropped

sedicibit

So We are waiting some new update for PC users....
    I'm queue for the fix!

By

ShooD

Quote Originally Posted by xbook View Post
    theres a problem when adding multiple copies of a spell using the item adder, i have 5 lightning spear miracles but only 1 shows up in the 'attune magic' even though i have 8 attunement slots. i think it also messed up my other spells as i legitly bought 1 heal from the fat cleric an another from the priestess but only 1 shows up in the 'attune magic'

another problem is i added a +3 occult claymore in my inventory and when i equipped it, it gave me 6000 weight. i fixed it by dropping it and picking it up again, i doubt i can fix the spells the same way as they cannot be dropped
    I wrote about this problem on the forum and in PM.
    The problem is that you can not edit the "Quantity" and "Durability" for some of the newly added items. And added 999 pieces. 999 pieces of weapons weighs a lot :). While the decision - to add an item from the Database window.