[Tutorial] Transformers FoC COMPLETE Demo Modding - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Transformers FoC COMPLETE Demo Modding

Quote Originally Posted by gungfu View Post
    Nonsense your response is a defensive one, blaming the user typical, i personally hex edit all the time i was one of the first guys to hex edit soul calibur 5, so lets not blaim people about being lazy or not having experience of hexing just a poor excuse.

im not here to fuss or fight, but response was poor and attacking, i wont waste my time knowing this is your attitude.

look on the rest of the comments they saying the same thing it freezes... look again people saying it freezes... people are saying your hex values are wrong .... your the one who needs to stop being lazy your the one who does not know how to hex, no one who has no experience of hex would attempt this.

i have nothing more to say if the only think you can do is complain and have attitude, get evolved don't complain and help others.

thanks anyway. i have nothing more to say. no reply needed
    I'm sorry, ask ANYONE on here, I know very well how to Hex Edit LOL. But again you're the lazy one because I said to post a screenshot of your Hex Editor so i can see the problem. But did you, no. So goodbye and good luck leech.

Also if no one has experience with Hex Editing, should maybe go read Hex Editing Tutorial, not just demand free saves for doing nothing. That might work on Game-tuts or TheTechGame, but not this site, this site is not a leeching site. So go ask someone on Game-tuts or TTG, k thanks.
    Last edited by Idlehands88; 08-10-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14358 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

KiLLa CaM

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    I'm sorry, ask ANYONE on here, I know very well how to Hex Edit LOL. But again you're the lazy one because I said to post a screenshot of your Hex Editor so i can see the problem. But did you, no. So goodbye and good luck leech.

Also if no one has experience with Hex Editing, should maybe go read Hex Editing Tutorial, not just demand free saves for doing nothing. That might work on Game-tuts or TheTechGame, but not this site, this site is not a leeching site. So go ask someone on Game-tuts or TTG, k thanks.
    Hey, I was the one you asked to post a screenshot for you so you could help, not this "gungfu" guy that was being a dick to you man LOL! I don't want some gamesave, I want to figure it out on my own and make my own custom classes. I will gladly post a screenshot for you sometime tonight when I get a chance. I have been gone all day buying stuff for when I move back to college next week. I haven't been on here since last night man. It wasn't that gungfu guy you wanted a screenshot from, it was me lol.

Everybody's getting all defensive but there's just clearly something that we are all doing wrong, including myself, because everything else works as long as I don't have to change lengths or add or remove bytes. I'm not experienced in Hex Editing, this is the first I've done in a while, but I've modded every other pieces of armor for my specific characters, I just can't figure out what my issue is yet.

Idlehands, I will post a screenshot sometime tonight, kind of busy now that I'm home organizing all the things I bought (dropped like $300 cuz I have my own room with no roommates now on campus) so when I get a chance I will do it before I go to bed of what I've been trying to do. Don't feel rushed to get back to me, anytime this weekend is fine, tomorrow or whatever man. I appreciate all the help so far and walking me through what you already have done. There's nothing wrong with your skills or tutorial as you have gotten it to work, I just haven't figured out how to certain things yet.

Haven Donator

Array

hey idle THANKS for the awesome tread !!!! Very simple, no offzip packzip, no bit flipping, nothing. Is it really that hard to Count, copy and paste insert. So what you got a few typos or was just plain put the wrong value. After reading this and realizing how easy and fun this game is to edit. I just hope I dont get hit with a ban hammer for using THIS AWESOME tread. But oh well, if I do. Cause this shit has been fun!!! oh btw I love to mod pvp games, there is nothing better on Xbox
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5325 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

KiLLa CaM

Here's my save before editing: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	9053

Here it is after editing: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot2.jpg 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	9054

The second image shows how I fixed/changed the hex length from 11 to 12. I did something a little different this time which may have been my issue. I added the byte at the end and only highlighted the last number and the new byte, then typed 12 whereas before I would always re-type out the whole ScoutHead thing but just typed 12 instead of 8 at the end. The way I was doing it before kept freezing. I can't test this particular save until the morning but it's essentially the same thing so I think it would freeze too.

If you can find what I am doing wrong I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM View Post

The second image shows how I fixed/changed the hex length from 11 to 12. I did something a little different this time which may have been my issue. I added the byte at the end and only highlighted the last number and the new byte, then typed 12 whereas before I would always re-type out the whole ScoutHead thing but just typed 12 instead of 8 at the end. The way I was doing it before kept freezing. I can't test this particular save until the morning but it's essentially the same thing so I think it would freeze too.

If you can find what I am doing wrong I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    Yep I don't see anything wrong there. Are you Rehashing/Resigning it after modding it? Also could you send me your save file through a Private Message so I can test to find out what's wrong with it.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14358 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

KiLLa CaM

Yeah sure I can send it. And yes I rehash and resign every time before transferring it to my USB drive. Maybe it was just because I was typing out and replacing the whole thing before and just not the last part like I did this time???? Idk but every time I tried it that way it froze. I'll still test the save in the morning but I'll send you it now.

DeziredImage

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM View Post

If you are editing the weapons then it will be that.
    I can't get the weapons to work on mine either dude, so that is what will be making you're game to freeze, as I modded my chars and it worked then soon as i modded my weapons it kept freezing.
    So send him a picture of the weapons you are modding.

KiLLa CaM

Quote Originally Posted by DeziredImage View Post
    If you are editing the weapons then it will be that.
    I can't get the weapons to work on mine either dude, so that is what will be making you're game to freeze, as I modded my chars and it worked then soon as i modded my weapons it kept freezing.
    So send him a picture of the weapons you are modding.
    It wasn't the weapons man. I wasn't trying to edit weapons, I was just trying to give one of my characters a certain head type, one that required adding an extra byte because it was one number longer and it would always freeze. I still haven't been able to get it to work, but when I sent my save to Idlehands, he edited it for me and it worked perfectly when I loaded it after he sent it back to me. Idk why it doesn't work for some people, and for others it does. Really weird.