360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Jtag/Reset Glitch Question
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

Jtag/Reset Glitch Question

Hey everyone, I had some questions, and I thought I might as well come here to ask them, since this is the most informed website about Xbox. I couldn't find anything on Google, so maybe one of you can give me the answers I'm looking for. Okay, I want my xbox to run unsigned code so I can use Trainers and use emulators on it and other good stuff, and I have a 250 gb Xbox slim. Well, I know it's no longer called Jtagging, but Reset Glitching, but someone told me that it's impossible to Reset Glitch becuase of some Microsoft update, is that true? If not, how would I go about doing that? I know it involves taking apart the Xbox and I'm okay with that, but I'm confused because the only tuts I've found are from 2 years ago, and Microsoft has long since updated their stuff many times, has Jtagging and Reset Glitching died? Can someone lend me a hand or a link with updated tutorials or something? Sorry for being a noob with my noob questions

Haven Donator
    Array
    Contact Magnus Hydra or one of the experts on the site and have them do it for you.