360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Enchanted Arms Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D. - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I C0z I

Re: Enchanted Arms Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

nice work my friend

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by hellboy v6 View Post
    nice work my friend
    Thanks. took me a little while to figure out how to get the datagrid to work lol. oh but that listview that you helped me on back on darksiders 2 I tried using that for this tool but can't change values T^T so I switched to datagrid.

Array

Looking forward to testing this out, been waiting for something like this for Enchanted Arms. That or a mega save with max stats for the main characters atleast. Good looking out :)
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4684 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jefejoobes View Post
    Looking forward to testing this out, been waiting for something like this for Enchanted Arms. That or a mega save with max stats for the main characters atleast. Good looking out :)
    glad you like it. this game is the easiest game I made a tool for lol. Even though it has moving offsets they only move 1 or 2 bytes and the blocks for all character's size never changes so really easy to just forcibly remake the entire blocks to make it "Static Offsets"

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    glad you like it. this game is the easiest game I made a tool for lol. Even though it has moving offsets they only move 1 or 2 bytes and the blocks for all character's size never changes so really easy to just forcibly remake the entire blocks to make it "Static Offsets"
    lol 0_0; you just spoke a whole different language thar, but ok ^_^. So used the editor, didnt change much except money. Saved it and all that jazz, popped my usb in. When I opened my game, which had no problem with, I discovered a strange golem had infiltrated my party :o. Its name apparently is Existance, human looking tho fat and oogly, dark ish color with large wings. Funny thing it has a character bio, yet it is not selectable as a playable character.... its eww lol. I hope it doesnt kill me in my sleep >,>; I did not see its name in the list thingie in the editor so no idea how it got there. The items in the inventory appears as 9999 but since the max ingame is 9, when you use an item the amount drops to 8. Also Makoto's VP amount sucks ass major 60/60 >,> good thing we can now edit that lol...

Edit: Looking at the list of golems you can synthsize ingame, Existance is one of them. Tho I am pretty sure I didnt have it before I modded it.
    Last edited by Jefejoobes; 08-27-2012 at 02:33 AM. Reason: To avoid double posting :o
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4684 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

lol 0_0; you just spoke a whole different language thar, but ok ^_^. So used the editor, didnt change much except money. Saved it and all that jazz, popped my usb in. When I opened my game, which had no problem with, I discovered a strange golem had infiltrated my party :o. Its name apparently is Existance, human looking tho fat and oogly, dark ish color with large wings. Funny thing it has a character bio, yet it is not selectable as a playable character.... its eww lol. I hope it doesnt kill me in my sleep >,>; I did not see its name in the list thingie in the editor so no idea how it got there. The items in the inventory appears as 9999 but since the max ingame is 9, when you use an item the amount drops to 8. Also Makoto's VP amount sucks ass major 60/60 >,> good thing we can now edit that lol...

Edit: Looking at the list of golems you can synthsize ingame, Existance is one of them. Tho I am pretty sure I didnt have it before I modded it.
    Yeah I had him on my new game >.> started a new game and added him to test if I could add golems to my party without having to synthesize them. and you can >.> forgot to remove him before making the editor so looks like you get him as a bonus character lol. and yeah I agree. also with my editor you can add all the main characters into your party at any time. I can make it so you have mystery man as well and pretty much all the others. not gonna have time to do that since I am moving on the 29th. and then I won't have internet so yeah T^T won't be able to update on here. but I will still be able to make it for myself >.>

Array

I encountered a strange thing. First of all my game save is at the point where Im at London City about to go back to Frozen Yokohama City. Im SUPPOSED to have Karin and Raigar in my pt, but had Toya and Makoto (they aint supposed to be there at that point in the game). Karin and Raigar still appears in dialogue cutscenes where it applies but they are not in character list so I can put them into my party. I figure Id mod them back in, but when I loaded the save again with the changes, they appear in the character list, but are not able to put them into party. Not sure whats going on there :o When I dragged another save similar to the previous one into the editor the number values in the slots were way too high or was a large negative value. Have you encountered that? Is it better to mod a save that is close to the beginning? I am at a lost here :o

I encountered a strange thing. First of all my game save is at the point where Im at London City about to go back to Frozen Yokohama City. Im SUPPOSED to have Karin and Raigar in my pt, but had Toya and Makoto (they aint supposed to be there at that point in the game). Karin and Raigar still appears in dialogue cutscenes where it applies but they are not in character list so I can put them into my party. I figure Id mod them back in, but when I loaded the save again with the changes, they appear in the character list, but are not able to put them into party. Not sure whats going on there :o When I dragged another save similar to the previous one into the editor the number values in the slots were way too high or was a large negative value. Have you encountered that? Is it better to mod a save that is close to the beginning? I am at a lost here :o
    follow instructions >.> not that hard. you have to fix the save every time. then go to main form and add them to the party that is why I put that there. not that hard. simple as hell to use.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast