I was woundering if anyone has Catherine pre-ordered. It's a NTSC-J game, so i'm not expecting to many people on this site to have it pre-ordered, but if you do can you please PM me.

Here the down low on the game.

Play asia ++LINK++

Catherine is the Persona Team's first hit for the HD screen. Smooth animation, beautifully designed characters and the exciting system will throw gamers into the world of pink nightmare. No matter whether you are the loyal boyfriend or the cheater, you won't escape the charm.

Vincent is a wishy-washy salaryman a little too afraid to be tied down. Facing the appeals of marriage from his long time girlfriend Katherine, all he wanted to do is to escape. And one night, he succeeded - in the arms of the beautiful young Catherine.

Katherine isn't the type to miss details, and no matter how hard Vincent tries to hide things, he just can't help but feels that Katherine knows what happened and is holding a grudge. To make matters worse, the young Catherine just won't let him go.

Every night, Vincent falls into an abyss where he has to climb multiple flights of stairs to escape, and strange sheep-men go after him, seeking to kick him into the hellhole. If he ends there, it'll be a game over, the C/Katherines will tear him apart. And soon he can't tell between reality and the nightmare...
Original Name
Release Date Feb 17, 2011
Genre Strategy
Version Japan
CERO C (15+)
PAX-Code PAX0003184304
Players 1
Also if you live in Japan can you look on Xbox live to see if there is any trailers, or even a demo thanks. Really want to know if the game is any good, if so I'll pre-order it, it looks interesting at least to me. So if you have any info on this game, can you please PM or at the very least reply below with some info. Thanks...

McWxXx

Just found the official site for the game here's the link if anyone's interested

Official Site(Japanese)

Official Site(English)*At least whats not flash :D

Heres the Game Blog

Official Game Blog(Japanese)

Official Game Blog(English)