360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil 5 | Rapid Fire Question |
Register
    Array

Resident Evil 5 | Rapid Fire Question |

I've looked at Modio a lot and I see a lot of gamesaves that have "rapid fire" on them. I've always tried to find some way to rapid fire mod RE5 since it makes the game a lot funnier than anything else. Imagine rapid firing S&W Long Barrel gun. Bloody funny to watch the zombies go down like "Wtf was I hit by?" Oh and the bosses get mad. Just I wish to know how to do this so I am not digging for other people's saves. I prefer to mod my own save and do this rapid fire. Is this a PC thing only that got sent to Xbox? I would appreciate it if some members who have made mod tools before to contact me and give me feedback. My Xbox Live now is Rawr itz Vinyl if anyone wants to chat in person. Thank you

-Xenoith, 360 Haven Mod Tool Tester - "You make it I test it and review it for you!"
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4780 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Array

Re: Resident Evil 5 | Rapid Fire Question |

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
    I've looked at Modio a lot and I see a lot of gamesaves that have "rapid fire" on them. I've always tried to find some way to rapid fire mod RE5 since it makes the game a lot funnier than anything else. Imagine rapid firing S&W Long Barrel gun. Bloody funny to watch the zombies go down like "Wtf was I hit by?" Oh and the bosses get mad. Just I wish to know how to do this so I am not digging for other people's saves. I prefer to mod my own save and do this rapid fire. Is this a PC thing only that got sent to Xbox? I would appreciate it if some members who have made mod tools before to contact me and give me feedback. My Xbox Live now is Rawr itz Vinyl if anyone wants to chat in person. Thank you

-Xenoith, 360 Haven Mod Tool Tester - "You make it I test it and review it for you!"
    Google will tell you if you type it =)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4686 || Posts : 37 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 44 Times in 11 Posts