360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 Q&A
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Borderlands 2 Q&A

Well the main reason for this is because there are a lot of questions from people concerning this game and I've read around on other threads but still to many unanswered. I will sometimes think I have found the answer from someone in their response to a thread answering the question halfway and saying they will return with additional information, I just suggest do not say you will provide useful information but never go through with it.

this is completely open for Discussion and community operable so members with answers I will appreciate them since I do not know some things that people want to know.

Now to the questions.
    BTW I have some answers to certain questions but if other people have correct answers to some of these questions people want to know, Message or Post on here the answer to that question so it will help.

1.I was online and played with a guy who already had modded guns and was able to drop Skill points for your Skill tree as and item for you backpack and Fully able to use them(and I did now my tree is maxed out) so Does anyone have an Idea
    how he did that?

A: I myself do not own a JTAG but I assume he used a JTAG to create skill points as an item you can drop and pick up. I have read that people are working on a Tool but have yet to provide one for people not owning a JTAG, so for now JTAG's are the only way I assume to mod a game save. ALSO! in my opinion I would of not used them I would of just used a duplicating glitch to spread them around or just upload that save with them in your backpack but your deed is already done :( .

2. How do I hex edit my save to add money,skill points etc....?

A: Well you need a decompressing tool for your save before hex editing but even after that people are having difficulties locating string codes containing what they want, so I just suggest waiting for a save editor tool for us noobies that will be the SOLUTION. Except for the Brainiacs that can decode and have no problem hex editing the game save they have nothing to worry about.

3.Does anyone have a save that answers my prayers ?

A: lol well Basically if your asking for a REQUEST save then I just suggest asking around because I have not seen someone doing REQUESTS for this game yet but YOU! may find something somewhere.

4.Does anyone have a Playthrough 2 saved file?

A: Well I myself do but its for Gunzerker and not fully complete but I will still upload it if needed but for something else more suitable to your liking's I suggest once again looking around or I will post a link for a save like that if I come across one.

5.Where can I find easter eggs and glitches for this game?

A: YOUTUBE and/or GOOGLE Which if you search something on GOOGLE and there is a video available then a LINK for that video will return in the search results. But also members on here have threads containing Vault symbol locations and such side items in this game.

6: I tried using someone elses GPD file and it did not work or if it did it did not provide what was originally listed, am I doing something wrong?

A: Well I have not had that problem since I have not tried using a other GPD other than my own, but I have seen this is happening to a lot of people especially with the 255 key GPD made from a JTAG console and
    people trying to use it on a Retail. Well I have USEFUL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS QUESTION! As of recently GEARBOX has sent a silent patch fixing this 255 key GPD so that may be why it is not working
    or because you are doing it while connected to Xbox Live always do a GPD transfer offline it does work I have done it offline with a GPD Containing 1 Golden key Numerous times, I do not know if it only worked since it was
    a low amount of keys but I do know it is NECESSARY to be done offline because I tried and forgot to unplug my wifi and it did not work.

7:Does anyone know if item trading/duping can be done over XBSlink or Xlink Kai through system linking? And if so is it through the same process as it would be over LIVE?

More specifically can a JTAG/RGH connect to a Retail/LIVE Xbox through XBSlink or Xlink Kai and trade items like both Xboxs were on LIVE? Im just trying to take my RGH on XBSlnk or Xlink Kai and trade guns or items with another user that has a Retail Xbox that joins me in XBSlink or Xlink Kai, whichever I may be on, and trade guns and or items in the same way that two Retail Xboxs that are on LIVE would. Make sense?

A:Well I have searched some stuff up and read a answer and it appears that it is possible since for example 2 people are on XBOX LIVE one with a JTAG and the other with a RETAIL console and do the glitch and succeed, So It would figure that even though your RGH xbox is playing with a Retail xbox on XBSlnk or Xlink it should work as if 2 retail consoles were on XBOX LIVE . When someone with a JTAG would be online they were able to do this glitch with retail users on XBOX LIVE so I do not see why it should not work with a RGH and Retail going through XBSInk or Xlink since they would be in the same game with each other as a JTAG and Retail once were.

8: Are there any members doing REQUESTS to mod gamesaves/GPDs for this game?

A:Well I do not know but I am in need of a request myself so if anyone is doing REQUESTS please reply to me on this and I will post your name for doing REQUESTS.

Well these are the most common questions I have came across and have myself for now so any other COMMON related problem questions then post on here and they will be added if valuable enough.( NO POINTLESS QUESTIONS LIKE "HOW DO I USE SOMEONE'S GAME SAVE?" THAT IS A COMMON GENERAL PROBLEM NOT CONCERNING BORDERLANDS 2 )

PLEASE COMMUNITY HELP WITH THIS SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE REMAINING CLUELESS ABOUT A LOT ON THIS GAME.
    P.S. SORRY IF I POSTED IN WRONG SECTION I WILL CHANGE IF IT IS IN WRONG SECTION. - SINCERELY FULLY CREATED AND THOUGHT OF BY ME NAPZ.
    Last edited by napzxbox; 09-25-2012 at 06:03 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to napzxbox For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Vincent Valentine

Re: Borderlands 2 Q&A

Thank you for this thread. Hopefully people will read this before they make another useless thread asking the same questions that have been answered multiple times.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

dippidip

Lol,finally someone who did some research before asking dumb and already answered questions.

Also nice first post,good job.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dippidip For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

very nice post napzxbox, hopefully this will help new users
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24501 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice share napzxbox , hope there are no more question about this game now lol
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18466 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    About time cuz in the last few days i seen more then 20 threats about the same damn question :D lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15536 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Wiifan

I think I have a good question to add to this Q&A.

Does anyone know if item trading/duping can be done over XBSlink or Xlink Kai through system linking? And if so is it through the same process as it would be over LIVE?

More specifically can a JTAG/RGH connect to a Retail/LIVE Xbox through XBSlink or Xlink Kai and trade items like both Xboxs were on LIVE?

BTW im still dying to know the answer to this question. No matter where I post it nobody seems to give a fuck or take 2 seconds to try to answer me.

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Wiifan View Post
    I think I have a good question to add to this Q&A.

Does anyone know if item trading/duping can be done over XBSlink or Xlink Kai through system linking? And if so is it through the same process as it would be over LIVE?

More specifically can a JTAG/RGH connect to a Retail/LIVE Xbox through XBSlink or Xlink Kai and trade items like both Xboxs were on LIVE?

BTW im still dying to know the answer to this question. No matter where I post it nobody seems to give a fuck or take 2 seconds to try to answer me.
    The method for getting JTAG/RGH's online was released so yes they can get online and you can mod the game online... but you would most likely get console/profile banned (apparently people have done this on several games and they also got their retail console banned cause it used the same IP)
    For duping guns you can just do split screen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast