360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] How to edit money skill points an eridium
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    legitmod
    Array

serious business How to edit money skill points an eridium

Warning: Do not repost this TUT unless you plan on giving credit where it's due.

Second: This is for Jtag or RGH so don't ask about hexeditor cause it can't happen yet.

Third: I will not spoon feed you, you must figure it out on your own if your a modder then you will figure it out if your a noob well tough cookies.

First things first you will need a couple of things here
    1.peek poker http://www.mediafire.com/?sjttapds3bnhi01
    2.Artmoney use (Google) It's your friend

Every thing you need is in each file already to connect to your jtag or RGH if you have used RTCod then you should be able to use this same concept just different for the noob this means you need a xboxneighborhood SDK i will not provide links to any SDK use Google.

now set up should be using ArtMoney as followed:
    The search is where you put the value your looking money,eridium skill remember all three values will be in (U)int32 but will get to that.
    Now in order to get these offset an so you need to dump your ram of the game then once that's done search for the correct money address using art money now mind you everybody address is different but the last three digits always end the same remember that.

Money: AA0 or AA4
    Eridium: AA0 or AA4
    Skill: To get skill points just -2C meaning if i got 6DF1AA0 now -2C on calculator = 6DF1A74) A74
    XP an badass tokens find on your own.....
    XP:can be found in Float32

Please bare with me that this is very easy to do but so hard to explain so trying my best now if you have searched your money right from your dump it should look like this:

Now i have 72,974,544 money so when using peek poker first please make sure your connected to Xbox neighbor hood but yea peek poker setting as followed length is always 240 an remember it's not 0x0 it's 0xc*******
    Example: 0x01535442 is wrong/ this is right 0xc1535442
    So money value should not look like this in peek poker:

It should look like this:

That's Basically it every thing is found the same way if it's to confusing just let me know an i'll upload a video on how it works.

Video TUT:

Credit:
    pureiso
    dualla
    xjackassx
    hellboy v6
    Kill_seth
    fairchild
    360haven.com

Last edited by legitmod; 09-25-2012 at 03:50 PM.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to legitmod For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Vincent Valentine

Re: How to edit money skill points an eridium

Thanks for the tutorial, about to do this when I get my RGH back

legitmod
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Thanks for the tutorial, about to do this when I get my RGH back
    Your welcome the reason for posting this was cause i come to this site to learn an i sat here for days reading countless of threads trying to understand an do from the people that have posted which are in the credits. An i failed but kept trying countless hours hell even had trouble understand when Hellboyv6 was teaching me but once the teaching stopped i was on my own i understood an now i got it so in other words i made this for the ones who want to learn an puts into modding an trust the ones that don't get it well it will show thanks again Happy Modding......

I C0z I

goood work

Array

Quote Originally Posted by legitmod View Post
    Your welcome the reason for posting this was cause i come to this site to learn an i sat here for days reading countless of threads trying to understand an do from the people that have posted which are in the credits. An i failed but kept trying countless hours hell even had trouble understand when Hellboyv6 was teaching me but once the teaching stopped i was on my own i understood an now i got it so in other words i made this for the ones who want to learn an puts into modding an trust the ones that don't get it well it will show thanks again Happy Modding......
    Applause for you!!! I have been a member here for quite a while and I really appreciate your tutorial. We have some top rate modders on this site but most choose not to share info with the masses (because of learning curve? selfishness? Who knows) Anyway, Thanks much.
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4989 || Posts : 130 || Thanks : 31 || Thanked 88 Times in 30 Posts

I Share Modding Information

legitmod
    Array

Thanks to everyone who see's this thread an learns some thing from it an to those who i credit big thanks to you for all your threads an countless post of bits an piece info cause trust it's a lot of reading lol.....

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

awesome nice tutorial legitmod :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24458 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice tut shared legitmod
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18422 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast