360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoints) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoi

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    @Bigshot0910,
    It only shows 99 in the menu because it can only display 2 digits,but it has 99.999.999.

I'm not sure if the eridium is reset when accepting it from Scooter,but normally when you have it maxed out and you pick some up,then it just doesn't add it because you have the max possible amount already.
    It doesn't reset then so my guess is it won't when accepting from Scooter.I'm not sure since I haven't tested that.

If someone has his eridium reset when accepting from Scooter,please report it here.
    So we can find a way to avoid it.
    I had the eridium to reset once I received the eridium from Scooter. It was at 99 after receiving the quest. I used the Gunzerker save. Still an excellent save. Thanks

CornHoLio

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoi

yeah thanks for the savegame, really awesome :D

but the eridium thing doesnt work, so its only 99.. and after that you cant buy anything...
    this is not a showing bug i think..

tried it with the axton savegame

Array

Thanks dude, I'm glad you did this!
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4668 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

Array

Awesome saves dude a lot of help

Array

Quick question, does using any of these saves reset your bad ass rank? or does it still have the same bad ass rank from my account?

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by kiyashi View Post
    Quick question, does using any of these saves reset your bad ass rank? or does it still have the same bad ass rank from my account?
    This won't reset your badass rank since that's in your gpd,any save you use on that account will have the badass rank you have,even new game characters.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    This won't reset your badass rank since that's in your gpd,any save you use on that account will have the badass rank you have,even new game characters.
    Awsome thanks a lot for these :) this is exactly what I was looking for.

galdy001

great job

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast