360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
final fantasy 7
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: final fantasy 7

SanchoVilla

money final fantasy 7

I just started playing final fantasy 7 on my psp ....brings back memories whats your favorite memory of final fantasy 7

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: final fantasy 7

EVERYTHING, , of course most would have guess that lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24426 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

SanchoVilla

well the whole game is awesome well my favorite scene is when the village is on fire and they show sephiroth with the flames around him bad ass scene

Array

my favorite part is

SPOILER ALERT:

Death of Aeris it really shows how cloud has changed through the game from the beginning to the end
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4560 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xXSoapXx For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Hmmm... I don't really remember much about FF7. If I had to pick a favorite scene, I'd say it was the one where Tifa was going through Cloud's head and sorting out his memories. When he figured out he didn't do most of the stuff he thought he did and that is was Zack instead, it hit him pretty hard and filled him with doubts about whether he was even who he thought he was.

Watching Cloud wrestle with all the torment brought on by the possibility that he could just be a clone of the original Cloud was pretty deep, and it made the moment that he decided it didn't matter all the sweeter. It might not be the most iconic scene in the game, but I think it's the most unique and was done the best.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6803 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

My favorite scene was the death of Aeris, was the first time that I got so pissed off at a game that I destroyed the console, returned it to the Electronics Boutique the next day as a defective machine and got it replaced.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4497 || Posts : 147 || Thanks : 225 || Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    The favorite part was the credits lmao :D yeah cloud the end :p lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15461 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Final fantasy was never fun to me, Until I played it on the PSP... Now it`s a bit addicting for me. but only when I play PSP.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4212 || Posts : 24 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post

"360Haven is the best community and most helpful I have ever seen" -KingQueen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast