Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Traine Dev

Array

Re: [Quicky]XQTM[V0.001]

Thank you veeery much for the update!!

Array

How is this progressing?
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5091 || Posts : 204 || Thanks : 237 || Thanked 37 Times in 35 Posts

Array

i tried mw1 & world at war. it is not appeared pop up. i running region free version. but mw2 is fine for me.

Traine Dev

Array

Quote Originally Posted by DGenerateKane View Post
    How is this progressing?
    I haven't done much with XQTM since last release. It has many trainers that people are still requesting, so clearly this isn't that popular, so I've moved on to other projects.
    The new stuff will be more interesting, popular, and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoy! View Post
    i tried mw1 & world at war. it is not appeared pop up. i running region free version. but mw2 is fine for me.
    It states the compatible TU(s) in the menu, make sure you are on the right TU for each game you're running.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5095 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

alexmaximo

So, where is that re-upload?

:D

Traine Dev

Array
    For real ur extremely impatient. I replied back to u quickly saying I would post it today. I don't just sit at home in front of a computer all day on a wednesday to upload a file for u. U don't even ask politely but I still respond. I was actually going to upload this today when I get home but now I'm kinda glad the link is down as it's a discontinued project anyway. I'm working on something else that will have all the trainer features that are in this, but it will take a little while to finish so u could wait for that . Feel free to get someone else to upload it if u can but I won't be! -Rep me for this to show me u care.

Tip: u might want to be a little more patient next time it was like a few hours ago i replied to u, I mean gosh ur getting my work for free, it's not like I'm coming out with things like "I got legal issues and fees I have to pay but I can't tell u any thing at all about it online, but u must trust me and pay me $99999999 for this mod that another modder could release to u for free" ;-)
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5095 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

alexmaximo

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    For real ur extremely impatient. I replied back to u quickly saying I would post it today. I don't just sit at home in front of a computer all day on a wednesday to upload a file for u. U don't even ask politely but I still respond. I was actually going to upload this today when I get home but now I'm kinda glad the link is down as it's a discontinued project anyway. I'm working on something else that will have all the trainer features that are in this, but it will take a little while to finish so u could wait for that . Feel free to get someone else to upload it if u can but I won't be! -Rep me for this to show me u care.

Tip: u might want to be a little more patient next time it was like a few hours ago i replied to u, I mean gosh ur getting my work for free, it's not like I'm coming out with things like "I got legal issues and fees I have to pay but I can't tell u any thing at all about it online, but u must trust me and pay me $99999999 for this mod that another modder could release to u for free" ;-)
    Totally agree with that. I'm sorry if any of my comments sounded aggresive or impatient.

You are totally free to say and believe anything, and of course to attend the requests you get.

My apologizes, once again.-

Traine Dev

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmaximo View Post
    Totally agree with that. I'm sorry if any of my comments sounded aggresive or impatient.

You are totally free to say and believe anything, and of course to attend the requests you get.

My apologizes, once again.-
    Ok man, it's all good.

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast