360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil: Revival Selection brings RE4 and Code Veronica to 360, PS3 - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    uaegangster111
    I am wondering how will tyrant(BOSS) look in HD

Array
    i've played them all, resident evil 1 + 2 + nemisis + code veronica + 4 + 5 + zero, i played them all to death (didn't bother with the survivor shooter series though) the best in my eyes would be zero (the prequel to the whole series) but yeah resident evil 2 needs a remake maybe they could do a remake of the original aswell as nemisis (there all good one in my eye's) even if it's just updating the graphics and that to current standard.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    i've played them all, resident evil 1 + 2 + nemisis + code veronica + 4 + 5 + zero, i played them all to death (didn't bother with the survivor shooter series though) the best in my eyes would be zero (the prequel to the whole series) but yeah resident evil 2 needs a remake maybe they could do a remake of the original aswell as nemisis (there all good one in my eye's) even if it's just updating the graphics and that to current standard.
    They did an improved version of the first one already, for the Gamecube. Then I think they released the 2 as well as Nemesis for the Gamecube but they weren't really updated for the hardware.

jmg28662
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    i never even played RE2. i went from re1 to re3.
    Man RE2 is one of the best in the series. If you have a PS3 buy it on PSN or get an Emulator or PSP just to play this. I don't really like Leon but this game is fun.

Anyways, I'm really excited for this and hope it gets a release date soon. I also hope that it's not too expensive. Knowing Capcom they'll overprice the game or sell half of it on DLC.

Haven Donator
    Array
    I Wanna see Resident Evil: Outbreak - File 2 on the Xbox360, i loved playing that Game online Co-op with 4 People on the PlayStation 2 not to mention if you died you turned into a Zombie and had to prevent the others from beating the Campaign.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5372 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Array
    I don't want to see any remakes or old RE games coming out on new formats, I want to see new RE games and preferably back to the 3D format of RE1, 2, 3 Code Veronica and RE0. I wasn't too taken with 4 and 5 tbh. What made RE for me was the puzzles and lets not forget, everyone's favorite, the Zombies. Resi games just arent as good or the same without the undead trying to eat your brains

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcol View Post
    I don't want to see any remakes or old RE games coming out on new formats, I want to see new RE games and preferably back to the 3D format of RE1, 2, 3 Code Veronica and RE0. I wasn't too taken with 4 and 5 tbh. What made RE for me was the puzzles and lets not forget, everyone's favorite, the Zombies. Resi games just arent as good or the same without the undead trying to eat your brains
    They need to make Resident Evil: Outbreak - File 3 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox360. The Second one had everything you loved, a decent/good Storyline, your regular Resident Evil Gameplay/Zombies/BossFights and Puzzle Quests not to mention 4 Player Co-op Online.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5372 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12