Haven Donator
    Array

Re: RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0

Awesome Tool!! Many Thanks ^^

Developer
    Array

For those who want unlimited ammo. You can use:
    - "Training skill": You get unlimited ammo and invulnability (but you get no points at the end of the chapter)
    - "Increment stock": You get a lot of ammo on all weapons. Also, let's you fire without reloading (fast firing). I.e.: You can fire your magnum, shotgun, rocket luncher... hundreds of times without reloading.

deamon460

Re: RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.3

Will give this a try later once I have finished the game Thanks for your work

KimCheeWarrior

in a future update, do you plan on adding a way to unlock all of the mercenaries stages? i say this because i noticed that you were able to unlock all of the costumes because they are all already on the disc and the three pre-order mercenaries maps are also already on the disc. still, this is the best re6 editor with the exception of a couple of problems. since ive used it, when i try to play as piers he always starts with one bar of health and when i try to play as sherry, she dies instantly. this really sucks because i really wanted to 100% this game. ive been able to manage with piers for the most part only thanks to the training skill your editor unlocks. unfortunately, i cant play as sherry at all because she dies instantly. i dont know what to do to fix this but id be welcome to suggestions. despite all that, thanks and keep up the great work.

Dmas

Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    in a future update, do you plan on adding a way to unlock all of the mercenaries stages? i say this because i noticed that you were able to unlock all of the costumes because they are all already on the disc and the three pre-order mercenaries maps are also already on the disc. still, this is the best re6 editor with the exception of a couple of problems. since ive used it, when i try to play as piers he always starts with one bar of health and when i try to play as sherry, she dies instantly. this really sucks because i really wanted to 100% this game. ive been able to manage with piers for the most part only thanks to the training skill your editor unlocks. unfortunately, i cant play as sherry at all because she dies instantly. i dont know what to do to fix this but id be welcome to suggestions. despite all that, thanks and keep up the great work.
    The 3 Pre-order Maps are not on the Disc thats why they are 30MB each for a download

Black Out

Quote Originally Posted by ekardreno View Post
    Then don't use it ^___^
    I did ;D Just not S-Ranking.

steric

When I play Leon's campaign stage 3 the wingshooter 'magically' disappears from my inventory and I am unable to get it back and for the rest of the game leon does not have a wingshooter. Is resetting my gamesave the only option to get the wingshooter back?

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    since ive used it, when i try to play as piers he always starts with one bar of health and when i try to play as sherry, she dies instantly.
    I have tried it and worked fine for me. They have 99 herbs and a full life bar.
    Which options did you choose in the editor? Do you start a new game/chapter or continue a previous game?

Quote Originally Posted by steric View Post
    When I play Leon's campaign stage 3 the wingshooter 'magically' disappears from my inventory and I am unable to get it back and for the rest of the game leon does not have a wingshooter. Is resetting my gamesave the only option to get the wingshooter back?
    Which options did you choose in the editor? Does the weapon disappear at the beggining of chapter 3?