360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza begins over the top bans for anything including crashing in online play!!!
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Inactive Member
    Array

Forza begins over the top bans for anything including crashing in online play!!!

Just putting it out there and looking for any solutions. PM your solutions to me. No complaints really except for the fact I felt it was very Nazi like how they have no appeal process and they banned me from multiplayer for modding my single player credits. NOT XP, not my level. They let us know where they stand, with the cry baby haters who think it is all good to reach into your game and tell you how to play with the software you payed upwards of 100 on. Turn 10 and microsoft studios need to learn that it is a game. Anyhow JTAG here I come. Freedom for the Users!!! I knew that new agreement they sent had a shady catch on it when it talked about class action lawsuit. The code of conduct is broken more than modding by people using racial slurs and verbally assaulting kids, women etc. Nothing happens to people with their Nazi banners etc. But this is their focus. Trying to make sure kids have to buy car tokens? Lame.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Forza begins over the top bans for anything including crashing in online play!!!

Unlucky, but you should know if you mod there is a chance you will be banned consoles, Gamer tags, Gamesaves, etc.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5432 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

Re: Forza begins over the top bans for anything including crashing in online play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bongmantv View Post
    Unlucky, but you should know if you mod there is a chance you will be banned consoles, Gamer tags, Gamesaves, etc.
    Oh yeah I am good. I just am taken back by their mindset and the online crashing thing that is ridiculous. Horizon was not better than Forza 4 and I don't want to play multiplayer on a game where someone could cry about being crashed into and get someone else banned. I was just putting it our there.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

Do you get a message saying you have been banned? Or does it just crach online?
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5432 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

Got a message. In your message center. Then again when you try to access any storefront or community activity.

Security
    Overlord

Array

Turn 10 have always been ban happy... every time you turn on one of their games it always scans for some discrepancies and 9/10 times they will catch you.. if you want to mod your forza games stay offline this is he only way not to get caught by them

Inactive Member
    Array

Well said. But crashing online? These were the words they used. That was the over the top part for me. The credit ban that was on me for being lax and pushing it after the Forza 4 ban. They remove tuning from the game then add dirt and want to ban you if someone complains on you for crashing. Last I checked it was video game racing which will always involve crashing.

Inactive Member
    Array

I checked their record on you tube and you are correct ban happy is the accurate term. It's all good though. I will definitely tighten up my play.
    Last edited by purple circus; 11-01-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: mistake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast