Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #2 - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #2

cool trailer and can,t wait for this game , nice share boss
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18459 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Traine Dev

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    no this trailer will not trick me into getting this game hahahaaha lol, but trailer was pretty good, nice share Original
    CloudStrife7x, You comment a lot about not getting games, so what games do you actually have? lol I just get games for the sake of it. I'll play anything for at least 5 minutes to see if I like it or not.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5127 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    CloudStrife7x, You comment a lot about not getting games, so what games do you actually have? lol I just get games for the sake of it. I'll play anything for at least 5 minutes to see if I like it or not.
    well i would buy more games but i have no job so i have to limit myself to buying only certain games that i know i will like, otherwise its a waste of money lol, most games i have are jrpgs/rpgs, i do like shooters/action games but usually end up selling them to get other new games, like right now i have halo 4 but may have to end up selling it to get hitman absolution, i have stopped trying to sell my jrpg/rpg games because i usually end up buying them again lol so its better just to keep them in the long run
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24495 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

well i would buy more games but i have no job so i have to limit myself to buying only certain games that i know i will like, otherwise its a waste of money lol, most games i have are jrpgs/rpgs, i do like shooters/action games but usually end up selling them to get other new games, like right now i have halo 4 but may have to end up selling it to get hitman absolution, i have stopped trying to sell my jrpg/rpg games because i usually end up buying them again lol so its better just to keep them in the long run
    You should definitely save up for a JTAG that way you can download all the games you may not like and play them for free and buy the games you know you will like or if you are not bothered about xbox live just download all the games you like and maybe the ones you may think twice about since you like RPGs most of the good ones are only in japan you can play them on the JTAG since it can play any region game which would be awesome for you i myself have a JTAG and a flashed console i been banned twice on my flashed console but thats because of a mistake that microsoft did and the other was of because i got hacked and yet im still going strong on that console after nearly four years and what makes it more funny is that most of my games are hardly patched not to mention i have had countless failed checks so im a lucky guy now watch me get banned in like a week

Traine Dev

Array

Why not get a RGH, a 1/2/3 TB EXT HDD pretty cheap if you look around, and have every game for free, then either dual nand or buy another xbox and flash it to get the ability to play burned games online. Would save you a lot of money, and as you have no job, would probably help you out massively, and allow you to get more from this site too. Win, win all around.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5127 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12