360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 208

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 208 of 253 FirstFirst ... 108133158183198203204205206207208209210211212213218233 ... LastLast
Results 1,657 to 1,664 of 2022
    hackeagle

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Ed

Hacker T, your tool is brilliant.
    Can you please add an option to change Titantron VIdeo to a custom one, I mean for
    example, to add to my CUrtis Axel CAW his real entrance video? Thank you.

Array

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Ed

Hacker just to be sure Stunner 02 will be in the 1.8 update?

Also any idea on the release window, are you in the bug fixing stage?

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

yo is it possible for you to make it so we can hit moves from any position? for example. we can hit royal rumble sweet chin music as a regular grapple while the guy leaning on the ropes
    Yes hitting moves from every position, no matter where works. but im sry bro, i dont want and wont support any noobs to cheat ONLINE on XBL.
    I'm not doing any unfair stuffs on moves. maybe after WWE2k14 comes out but not now...
    all the noobs would use it for online cheating....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
    Can you please add an option to change Titantron VIdeo to a custom one, I mean for
    yup sry bro but i do not do JTAG/RGH stuffs. You can't do that on a normal retail/flashed console with only the savegamefile.
    That would work on JTA or RGH consoles. And i support only RETAIL & Flashed consoles, im srry.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by punkmoo View Post
    Hacker just to be sure Stunner 02 will be in the 1.8 update?

Also any idea on the release window, are you in the bug fixing stage?
    Correct, on this 1 update V1.8.
    I'll later count all the new moves i have added in the caf editor and let you know how much new moves are in.
    I'm working on the moveset editor, new features on the login window, minor improvements & some bug & error fixes.
    Let me finish them :)
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 07-06-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5878 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hackeagle View Post
    just use brienjs tool. its easy as hell to use. works on retail.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    np =) Could you pls click the THANK-YOU-BUTTON at the first page: CLICK MEE

Just increase your posts and it should be fixed.
    Could you show me some support 2 please, just click the !!THANK YOU BUTTON!! at the first page: CLICK MEE

Glad you like it, enjoy & wait for Update V1.8!
    Could you click the THANK-YOU-BUTTON too please? CLICK MEE

I'm sry bro, but the Callnames are not changeable like CM Punk's name. You can use only the already existing callnames. It would be maybe possible with JTAG modding....
    So nothing i can do about it cuz it isn't modable on the savegame file.

Thanks for liking it.
    Better get back your old account status m8, it got inactive lol

1.I must have forgotten it, cuz i already wanted to put it in earlier... I will add TheRockClutchs 2 :)
    2.In-Game Championships names are not visible ingame. The game must read the names elsewhere. But you ARE modding the Championship-Names with my editors on the savegamefile. The only question is just, where they are visible...
    3.Won't take much for V1.8 already finished the majority part. Just noticed sooo muchhhh Bugs & errors on my tool... has to fix all the shit too :(
    4.Sure, but this update just includes the historical statistics of: MONEY IN THE BANK, WRESTLEMANIA & ROYAL RUMBLE. (Only PPVS)
    Coding statistics stuffs takes for ever... Its the hardest thing to code yet on a Savefile 4 me. But of course i will add more

Wow glad you are now a part of this forum lol
    I remember how you just wanted the tools without giving shit about the forum :D

anyways as always enjoy my tool & stay tuned for V1.8!

I added so much now: Moves & Clutches of: Suplexes, Chokeslams, Oklohomas, Piledrivers, Backbreakers, Pumphandles, Hijack, High Angle, Attitude Adjustment, The Rock Clutch and 1-2 more that i cant think about it right now.
    Fisherman Suplexs are already added and will be aviable on Version 1.8.
    Could you do me a favor, just clicking the THANK-YOU-BUTTON at the first page: CLICK MEEE
    Thx anyways
    Sry not title holdings/winnings, only historical-ppv-statistics. I'll add all the statistics for Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday&Saturdays statistics on the next update.
    Its so difficult to get it done.Every single Superstar got its own place in the Savegamefile. I searched like for 3 hours for these historical statistics ppv stats. But it won't take me that long aggain cuz now i know where the superstars stats are positioned at.

Can you click the THX Button, too please?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
    There are so many people, not clicking the THANK-YOU-BUTTON for 1 sec...
    Next Update will be limited for those who DIDN'T clicked the Thank You Button.
    I'll lock some editors and make them unlockable if they have clicked the THX button!

Update V1.8: Just found so many bugs & Errors in the: Entrance Editor, CAF Editor & Match Creators Editor.
    I'm gonna fix them fast before i will release V1.8
    Almost Done!

2kSports just released the Rosterpage of WWE2k14: CLICK MEE
    First 7 Superstars/Legends already confirmed!

I love you HackerT.

Developer

Array

Can you click the THX Button, too please?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
    There are so many people, not clicking the THANK-YOU-BUTTON for 1 sec...
    Next Update will be limited for those who DIDN'T clicked the Thank You Button.
    I'll lock some editors and make them unlockable if they have clicked the THX button!
    Yep you can use my code for this ;) My way unlock the Tool work well.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    Yep you can use my code for this ;) My way unlock the Tool work well.
    can they offer sex instead???

Array

WTF are u talking about?!?