360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 10
Register

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 10 of 253 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520356085110 ... LastLast
    poe_boys

Re: !!!!V1.1 - NEW!!!!WWE13 HACK - Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T !!!!V1.1 - NEW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hussammango View Post
    Moreover, can you please consider one thing in the next update.
    Match mod is a great option you have mentioned as in brawl match, you can select Pin & submission option or turned it off while KO is Auto and Always on.
    The thing here that if KO is on, then Pin & submission option is useless as you will always get KO first.
    It will be great if this KO option is selecatble or can be turned off.

Thanks again
    Match option is a waste of time IMO since the game is barely finished and other things and not coded/finished completely. I learned last year that it really changes nothing interesting. Even if you turn it off in hex then go in-game and see it off ...its still "On". The game is programmed that way as far as I am aware.

----------------------------

For your first editor this is kinda impressive its as if you made a WWE 12 editor ;)

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE'13 Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

Quote Originally Posted by hussammango View Post
    Hello Hacker-T

Thank you very much for the great tool; I have tested all the features and everything works except the following for your kind attention:
    1- NPCs can do anything in a match except grappling (Front and back Grapple); If you try to do that then they will act as a Managers.
    They can do ground, Rops, Turnbuckles & Running Grapples even Signatures and finishers. BUT not front & back grapples.
    2- You can’t create entrance for NPCs
    3- Even if you choose any Brand for any NPC, in Universe it shows that this NPC belong to that Brand “Under Edit Superstar”. But if you choose “Edit Roster” and Click on “Manage Superstars” you will not find it there.
    4- You can’t change the NPC universe brand in the game, it is an Empty black box even if you choose it from the tool.
    5- Godfather Girls unlocked but they are not actually Godfathers Girls. Both are Pink KellyKelly. I don’t know if others saw this.

Other than that; Greaaaaat work. Weight modes are awesome :)

Thanks
    Hey

1.THQ made that not me. My tool just unlocks the NPC'S. That DONT means you do everything with it what u can normaly do with a normal Superstar of your Roster. Those npcs are normaly Managers and not Pro wrestlers in the game so maybe cuz of that they've turned it off.
    You can try to add moves in Create a Moveset for the NPC'S. Didn't tested it but maybe it works.

2 - 4 Same shit as 1. I CAN'T ENABLE ALL OF THAT!!!!! INGAME YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO THAT!
    But Blackbox in my tool means often an Error. Tell me pls which NPC'S box is black. Im gonna check it.

5. Yeah same Problem. yesterday ive Played on XBL with the G-Girls and they're just a Kelly Kelly Copy.
    I don't know why but aggain it's not me who coded WWE'13. I don't know anything about that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by poe_boys View Post
    Match option is a waste of time IMO since the game is barely finished and other things and not coded/finished completely. I learned last year that it really changes nothing interesting. Even if you turn it off in hex then go in-game and see it off ...its still "On". The game is programmed that way as far as I am aware.

----------------------------

For your first editor this is kinda impressive its as if you made a WWE 12 editor ;)
    1. Thx!
    2. The Match Rule mods. worked for me last year. I made a WWE12 Mod Tool only for me (private) and it worked perfect.
    I'll check it later to See if it really doesn't work on WWE13. But if works than im gonna add it in the next Update,
    if i got much time.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by traplio View Post
    for me it's impossible to unlock dlc (rikishi,scotty 2 hotty ecc..) why?
    - My Tool don't got the feature to unlcok DLCS yet. I'll try it, should be makeable.
    BTW: Does any1 knows how to remove the poll above the thread? Wanna add new answers for the up comming Update!
    TY

hussammango

Thank you for the swift and kind feedback, please find below:
    1- The same, I agree with you; They act as a managers so thats why they cant front or back grapple
    2- All NPCs have the same issue; and when you click the black box it tell you that Superstart cant transfered from this brand.
    I guess that if you fix this, they you will Fix the entrance and grapple issue. Ofcourse you are the specialest but this is what I think :)

Please please consider the match modifer, I am sure that it will make the game more intresting; Elimination HITC :)
    Finally, thank you very much. I really appreciate offering these great stuff for free while other people are charging for it. YOU ARE THE BEST

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

I don't know bro.
    THQ has set it off.

I don't think i can handle that but il try.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 08-08-2013 at 11:23 AM.

hussammango

Thank you man;

I am sure you will fix it :)

Take care

uzzman

hey there for some reason i cant get this tool to even open it says run as admin then nothing happens, im on win7 64bit thanks for any help

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post

!!!!HINT TO EVERYONE WHO GETS CORRUPTED SAVE!!!!
    If you got the Fan Axxes DLC or Online Pass and all the single DLC Superstars.
    It might corrupt ur savedata if you move your Savafile to an USB Device without the DLC Contents.
    Normally if your doing that,then the Game reads the DLC Contents from the Harddrive of your console
    which is the standard drive of your console. So make sure to add all the DLCS on your USB DEVICE !!!!
    I don't get what you mean by this? Leave save and dlc on flash drive? Delete DLC? Either way my save still gets corrupted...

SlayerX

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    Hey

1.THQ made that not me. My tool just unlocks the NPC'S. That DONT means you do everything with it what u can normaly do with a normal Superstar of your Roster. Those npcs are normaly Managers and not Pro wrestlers in the game so maybe cuz of that they've turned it off.
    You can try to add moves in Create a Moveset for the NPC'S. Didn't tested it but maybe it works.
    Tried "Create a Moveset" for NPCs. I set the NPCs to a generic move-set. NPCs still can't do front/back grapples. We maybe screwed on this one. Curses THQ.

Does anyone know if this was a problem with WWE 12 NPCs?