360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 168
Register

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 168 of 253 FirstFirst ... 6893118143158163164165166167168169170171172173178193218243 ... LastLast
Results 1,337 to 1,344 of 2022
    Chrisjags

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Entrance,Universe,Stable&Title,Moveset,CAF Editor

Is there a way to edit a stables entrance? Unless im blind i didnt see a way to do it. Im looking to hack a trio stable to do the Edge & Christian crowd entrance.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Entrance,Universe,Stable&Title,Moveset,CAF Editor

Hey Hacker-T, thanks for taking the time to check out the move from my savedata, have you tested it yet to see if it can be an irish whip rebound?

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjags View Post
    Is there a way to edit a stables entrance? Unless im blind i didnt see a way to do it. Im looking to hack a trio stable to do the Edge & Christian crowd entrance.
    Yes there is a way to mod them but i dont know if everything would work(Didn't tested yet). I'll add them too =)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
    Update V1.7 - Status:
    Quote Originally Posted by jt dunn View Post
    Hey Hacker-T, thanks for taking the time to check out the move from my savedata, have you tested it yet to see if it can be an irish whip rebound?
    The timezone didn't let me test that =( sry it already 1 am here in germany where you sent me your savefile...
    I'll do it today =)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
    Update V1.7 - Status:
    NEW FEATURES
    - Superstars Editor->Brands: Added Exhibition Brands
    - Superstars Editor->Attributes: Added "Default Button" - Restores the default attribute values for the superstars,divas,dlcs & npcs.
    - Superstars Editor->Attributes Overall: Added Attributes Overall to the NPC's
    - Superstars Editor->Hit Point Ratio: Added "Default Button" - Restores the default Hit Point Ratio values for the superstars,divas,dlcs & npcs.
    - Superstars Editor->Hit Point Ratio: Added Total & Overall to the NPC's
    - Universe Editor: Added Drafts
    - Universe Editor: -> Title Editor: Added Champion Editor
    - Universe Editor:-> Misc Editor: Added 50x CAWS Support for the MITB + RR winners & news
    - Universe Editor:-> Misc Editor: Added DLC Pack 3 Support for the MITB + RR winners & news
    - Stables Editor: DLC Pack 3 Support
    - Stables Editor: 50x CAWS Support
    - CAFs Editor: Create new CAF Moves from the Tool!
    - Balancings Editor: Added 8x Hidden InGame Balancings

NEW FUNCTIONS
    - Nothing yet

NEW FIXES
    - Stable Editor: Fixed Tony Chimmel wrong saving
    - Superstars Editor->DLCS: Fixed Gangrels Picture(Older versions showed Val Venis picture)
    - Superstars Editor->Universe Brand: Fixed Antonio Cesaro wrong Reading + Saving
    - Superstars Editor->Universe Brand: Fixed Eddie Guerrero wrong Saving
    - Superstars Editor->Hit Point Ratio: Fixed Hit Point Ratio Total Value (now 100% the same THQ used ingame)
    - Superstars Editor: Attributes:Fixed Overall (Wasn't visible in the previouse versions)
    - Superstars Editor->Attributes: Fixed wrong Reading + Saving
    - Superstars Editor->Attributes Overall:Fixed Antonio Cesaro's wrong Overall calculation
    - Superstars Editor->Attributes Overall:Fixed Gangrel's wrong Overall calculation
    - Superstars Editor->Attributes Overall:Fixed Undertaker's wrong Overall calculation
    - Superstars Editor: Hit Point Ratio -> Fixed wrong Reading + Saving
    - Superstars Editor: Fixed major bugs at the startup
    - AutoUpdater: Fixed a minor bug
    - Moveset Editor: Fixed a minor bug
    - Balancing Editor: Corrected wrong info texts
    - CAF Editor: Fixed "FORWARD LIFT-UP DROP(B,g)" non working saving

NEW IMPROVEMENTS

- LogIn: Improved the LogIn Window.
    - Superstars Editor-> Attributes:completly recoded the Attributes (Stabilized + Faster saving)
    - Superstars Editor-> Hit Point Ratio:completly recoded the HPR. (Stabilized + Faster saving)

Wow fixed so many things :P
    I'll add much more features...
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 04-17-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5828 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array

Lookin' good! However, I do have to ruin things by asking what's probably a stupid question: if I make two Divas super heavyweights, can I use them to break the ring, or do I have to gender-hack them as well?

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Lookin' good! However, I do have to ruin things by asking what's probably a stupid question: if I make two Divas super heavyweights, can I use them to break the ring, or do I have to gender-hack them as well?
    I didn't tested the Ring Break with divas myself but i think it doesn't matter if you use divas or males, both of them should work if you give your diva the super heavyweight class. Make one diva with only super heavyweight, another diva with Only: the gender male+super heavyweight and play 2 matches (Each diva plays 1 match) dont play aggainst 1 of this 2 divas or you won't know which one works & do the ring break to see which one can do.

Can't try that out, cuz im still too busy coding new moves to the CAF Editor...
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5828 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    I didn't tested the Ring Break with divas myself but i think it doesn't matter if you use divas or males, both of them should work if you give your diva the super heavyweight class. Make one diva with only super heavyweight, another diva with Only: the gender male+super heavyweight and play 2 matches (Each diva plays 1 match) dont play aggainst 1 of this 2 divas or you won't know which one works & do the ring break to see which one can do.

Can't try that out, cuz im still too busy coding new moves to the CAF Editor...
    No worries, I can test it myself. I just thought someone else may have done it already. No harm in asking...usually.

nsieniski

I'm a little bit lost with all this. I've been out for a few weeks.
    Is there already a way to replace the Diva title with the European title and have male roster compete for itin universe?
    And... thanks for ALL the work! Great job! :)

Hacker-T

Array

I'm a little bit lost with all this. I've been out for a few weeks.
    Is there already a way to replace the Diva title with the European title and have male roster compete for itin universe?
    And... thanks for ALL the work! Great job! :)
    THX would appreciate if you would click the THANK YOU BUTTON at the first page for this free tool =)

-replacing the titles will work 100% in V1.7 . the current Universe Title Editor doesn't work correct.

- What do you mean with Male rosters?

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!