360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 201
Register

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 201 of 253 FirstFirst ... 101126151176191196197198199200201202203204205206211226251 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,608 of 2022
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Ed

Is there any way we can set CAF's like the Backslide, Schoolboy, Roll Up, etc as groggy grapples & or chain grapples? Been able to make them as 1 move without the prior animation, and would love to be able to have multiple of those leverage type pins CAF's as regular moves.

UntamedSuperstar

Re: WWE13 HACK - Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

Thanks! I can't wait to play around with the CAF editor. I was just imagining a Gorilla Press Slam into a Codebreaker yesterday. Maybe this will be possible with the tool here.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by UntamedSuperstar View Post
    Thanks! I can't wait to play around with the CAF editor. I was just imagining a Gorilla Press Slam into a Codebreaker yesterday. Maybe this will be possible with the tool here.
    This sounds awesome! Great idea.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Kyrylo

I tried to edit Hidden Option in Balancing editor but it did not save when I clicked save button. Other options save without problems except Hidden Option.

hackeagle

Great job man!

hackeagle

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Ed

Hello, I have a few questions:

a. Where do the move-sets from CaM go to? I can't find them in the game and I don't know how to use them.

b. Why does everytime I'm trying to create a finisher it says I have to pick a slot? where is the slot that I need to pick?

Thank you, I hope you respond asap because I really want to use this.

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Nic Virtue View Post
    Is there any way we can set CAF's like the Backslide, Schoolboy, Roll Up, etc as groggy grapples & or chain grapples? Been able to make them as 1 move without the prior animation, and would love to be able to have multiple of those leverage type pins CAF's as regular moves.
    Just finished the CAF Editor & continued adding new moves to the moveset editor but ok i'll add them too...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
    Gorrila Pressslam??? If i didn't add that, it will be added in the nxt update V1.8 ;) Cant remember right now.
    Could you do me a favor and click the THANK YOU Button at the FIRST PAGE: CLICK HERE, would appreciate it ;)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
    I tried to edit Hidden Option in Balancing editor but it did not save when I clicked save button. Other options save without problems except Hidden Option.
    WTF i can remember that i tested that :/ whatever i'll fix the saving and wrong reading, thank you for posting.
    Great job man!
    Thx, appreciated your THX-CLICK at the first page.
    Have fune modding :)
    Any modding-requests for Update V1.8 ???
    Hello, I have a few questions:

a. Where do the move-sets from CaM go to? I can't find them in the game and I don't know how to use them.

b. Why does everytime I'm trying to create a finisher it says I have to pick a slot? where is the slot that I need to pick?

Thank you, I hope you respond asap because I really want to use this.
    a.)You can only unlock the movesetman with the black attire from the CaM Editor.
    1.)Unlock him on my tool
    2.)Go to exhibition matches: Click to the RANDOM SUPERSTAR Button till you get him. Thats the only way right now, getting NPC's to choose...
    b)Slots = Where you're saving the created finisher. You got like 100 or 150 free spaces to save your created finishers just like you got 30 free slots for saving max. 30 caws on your save. If you wanna create or mod a CAF then FIRST click on any slot where your wanted CAF is saved on or you wanna save on... Its on the left side, a BLACK BOX. Click on this square, where ever you want and it should mark a slot (line). Each line is for each slot. My tool currently supports only 30 slots. so you can edit the first 30 Slots of you Savegamefile on my tool (Will add more free slots soon update by update). Yea so just click on any line of the black blox and you can save the cafs.

If you just got a sec, please click the THANK YOU BUTTON to show me some support ;)
    CLICK HERE
    Thanks anyways and enjoy using my tool ;)
    JUST FINISHED THE CAF EDITORS NEW MOVES + FIXED NOT WORKING STUFFS.
    Started with the Moveset Editor. Everyone can post his 10x favorite Moves you wanna have in the moveset editor - V1.8;)
    (Only fair moves - No Glitches/ETC to cheat online!)
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5858 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array

I can not wait for V1.8. I love this editor.