360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 78
Register

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 78 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3285368737475767778798081828388103128153178 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE13 HACK-Savegame Editor By Hacker-T V1.4+NPC,Finishers,Stable&championships Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    And they do finishers and everything?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, like I said everything works/worked fine!! One thing I did that you might want to try is save all your game info somewhere. The start a new game, with new file.
    Then try to unlock the DLC and mod what you want.. then try to use the dlc.. that is what I did.. all mine works fine after that.. matter of fact.. I have AJ as a male tag partner... anyway.. Hope this helps.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrowFreak View Post
    Yeah, like I said everything works/worked fine!! One thing I did that you might want to try is save all your game info somewhere. The start a new game, with new file.
    Then try to unlock the DLC and mod what you want.. then try to use the dlc.. that is what I did.. all mine works fine after that.. matter of fact.. I have AJ as a male tag partner... anyway.. Hope this helps.
    And you don't have a jtag/rgh? You didn't buy the DLC?
    if that's the case I'll try again... When I unlocked them, no moves that were part of dlc would work...

MattWDO

Re: WWE13 HACK-Savegame Editor By Hacker-T V1.4+NPC,Finishers,Stable&championships Ed

Can I get the DLCs with this editor ? And how I do that ?

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @
    YES but only DLC Pack 1 because that pack was already in the game and the wwe shop just unlocked them. So no download needed!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Yo just wanna announce that i created 2 days ago a new tool which calculates automaticly the entrance possition of every superstar. dont need to search them ever aggain which means that i just have to copy and paste the ofsets.

This method will increase the CODING Speed about 50% of the entrance editor<-- Almost done let me finish it ;) and thx for the patiencY and supports guys ;p

Hidden Moves:Animations,Old Motions from wwe12 which isnt aviable ingame in wwe13,tag/trio motions,316 SCSAs ATV vehicle entrance, brodus clays entrance WITH the dancers dancing next u,Multi/Champ entrance motions and much more...

Also wanna thank Brienj for giving the infos about the animations - saved my time TY!

Send from my GT-I9000 using Taptalk 2
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5839 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    YES but only DLC Pack 1 because that pack was already in the game and the wwe shop just unlocked them. So no download needed
    And all the finishers work?!?
    I'm sorry to keep asking, I'm just amazed.

Also the entrance editor sounds dope!

Array

YES but only DLC Pack 1 because that pack was already in the game and the wwe shop just unlocked them. So no download needed!

Yo just wanna announce that i created 2 days ago a new tool which calculates automaticly the entrance possition of every superstar. dont need to search them ever aggain which means that i just have to copy and paste the ofsets.

This method will increase the CODING Speed about 50% of the entrance editor<-- Almost done let me finish it ;) and thx for the patiencY and supports guys ;p

Hidden Moves:Animations,Old Motions from wwe12 which isnt aviable ingame in wwe13,tag/trio motions,316 SCSAs ATV vehicle entrance, brodus clays entrance WITH the dancers dancing next u,Multi/Champ entrance motions and much more...

Also wanna thank Brienj for giving the infos about the animations - saved my time TY!

Sounds great thanks to both you and Brienj for this. Also just wondering you said it should work on npc's so I'm wondering if I could give Lawler his correct theme on my custom soundtrack on my 360, dont know if that'd be possible on not but didn't think it would hurt to ask.

Array

hack can u give me the pac files 4 entrances

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

You could always have brodus dancers dancing with you 0.o Is it possible to change the dancers to different characters?