360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 184

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 184 of 253 FirstFirst ... 84109134159174179180181182183184185186187188189194209234 ... LastLast
Results 1,465 to 1,472 of 2022
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Entrance,Universe,Stable&Title,Moveset,CAF Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    Sure, I will - any special match types ????:)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
    @UpdateV1.7:

CAF Editor: I just tested it right now with a fresh new savegamefile. I tried to add a new CAF in the tool but i noticed that i forgett something.
    Sry guys but Update V1.7's CAF Editor will not work 100% with new CAF Moves from the tool. I tested it yesterday and it worked dunno why it now screwed up.
    I'll fix that in V1.8 too, but sometimes it works - try out!
    For match types, I just want Tag Team and 3 & 4 Man Table Match Options :)
    BTW Your Hidden Thing in this update, I think 1 of them effects Entrance Music, My custom music was almost silent :/
    I never touch my sound settings so maybe thats what there for? My menu music is still the same tho...
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4726 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Hacker-T

Array

Re: WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Entrance,Universe,Stable&Title,Moveset,CAF Editor

Quote Originally Posted by stevengerrard View Post
    Hi, thanks for the editor it's awesome, but one problem I have is the title editor page barely fits in, can I change this?
    Looks like u got a low screen resolution.
    Just change the screen resolution of your computer if you need to mod your savegamefile.
    You can reset it back to the default resolution. I'll add scrollbars in the next version for people with lower screen resolution.
    Try another computer/laptop where the tool fits in your comps. screen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    For match types, I just want Tag Team and 3 & 4 Man Table Match Options :)
    BTW Your Hidden Thing in this update, I think 1 of them effects Entrance Music, My custom music was almost silent :/
    I never touch my sound settings so maybe thats what there for? My menu music is still the same tho...
    Allright i'll see what i can do =)
    The Menu Music is already added in the balancings editor.
    I'll later try the hidden balancings on my entrance too, thx for the hint =)
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5870 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Haven Donator
    Array

Update: It's only in universe where the music got really quite,
    its still normal in single player
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4726 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by The Icon Jordan View Post
    Update: It's only in universe where the music got really quite,
    its still normal in single player
    Ok, you'll get the credits if you are right for finding out the hidden balancing =)
    In that case i would say that the other hiddens has something to do with the universe too...
    Which one of the Hiddens is the Universe Music: Hidden 1,2,3,4 ???

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    @UpdateV1.7:

I fixed a few bugs at the startup,CAF Editor,Settings Options, Rehash & Resigning,Update Button (Works now 100%) and added scrollbars to the Universe Editor! Gonna upload it in a few mins and try that hidden thingy out lol
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5870 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Akamaru

Im having problems signing in to use your program, and im pretty sure im not entering my password wrong

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    Ok, you'll get the credits if you are right for finding out the hidden balancing =)
    In that case i would say that the other hiddens has something to do with the universe too...
    Which one of the Hiddens is the Universe Music: Hidden 1,2,3,4 ???

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    @UpdateV1.7:

I fixed a few bugs at the startup,CAF Editor,Settings Options, Rehash & Resigning,Update Button (Works now 100%) and added scrollbars to the Universe Editor! Gonna upload it in a few mins and try that hidden thingy out lol
    The hidden thing was all of them pushed up :/

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Akamaru View Post
    Im having problems signing in to use your program, and im pretty sure im not entering my password wrong
    You must be using proxy. Are you really sure that you wrote everything correct?
    I could make an exception for you and send you a new release of V1.7 without the login window =)
    write back!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    Update V1.7: Uploaded a stabilized version, including minor fixes!
    RE-DOWNLOAD it NOWWWW from the first page!

Changelog:
    - Update Button fixed
    - Double startup fixed
    - CAF Editor - Minor Bug fixed
    - Rehash & Resign error fixed
    - Added Scrollbars to the Universe Editor

(PS: Link to the Savegame Editor is inside the .rar File <- Download it from the first Page!)

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Akamaru

i dont even know what a proxy is, i just downloaded the program from this thread and yes,i made sure everything was correct case sensitive wise