360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112173257 ... LastLast
    hipnosis

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

you know what I hate..... I hate that BIG SHOW and GREAT KHALI are still "Super Heavyweight" when there's a "ULTRA HEAVYWEIGHT" setting lol

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hipnosis View Post
    you know what I hate..... I hate that BIG SHOW and GREAT KHALI are still "Super Heavyweight" when there's a "ULTRA HEAVYWEIGHT" setting lol
    I will include that in v1.1 so that you dont have to hate the fact :D
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5130 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    sadly arjun that will probably be what it takes to get that fixed to be honest. think about it. Before the holly hack thread came about nobody includin thq/yukes figured we would ever be able to add old wrestlers into a new game. But once it was released to the masses and videos popped up on how to do it .. thq have been hard at work each year making it harder and harder to do. i actually think thats why the games suck so much now because they spend way more time encoding the game to prevent hacking than actually testing the game. sad they are a company that still goes by the "how dare you do something to our games, we will show you" model.
    And the problem with that, is that they stop the "good" hacking, like adding models, etc. but don't stop the "bad" hacking, like people changing moves to cheat on XBL, etc.

They don't give a crap if people cheat on XBL, but they'll be damned if you mod your offline game to add some models or do texture hacks ...

bcx

I've tried this a few times and at the Start Up Screen the game has said Corrupted File, Would it be better to use a New Save File that I had just created than one that has CAW's, Arena's etc?

Developer

Array

why dont use pm me the backup of the working Con file and the corrupted savedata.dat ?
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5130 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    And the problem with that, is that they stop the "good" hacking, like adding models, etc. but don't stop the "bad" hacking, like people changing moves to cheat on XBL, etc.

They don't give a crap if people cheat on XBL, but they'll be damned if you mod your offline game to add some models or do texture hacks ...
    hmm, yeah a double sided coin with no good results on either flip. gotcha.. well hopefully you will not let the influx of newbie and old school hate/rumor spreaders deter you from helping when you see fit. frankly I only play offline and will go back to trying to figure out how to add old moves until someone sends me anyway to add old models to wwe13.

Developer

Array

why dont you guys post some tuts on model hacking and start wwe 13 hacking again i mean offline :D

Developer

Array

v1.1 Released

LOG
    v1.1
    *Fixed:
    NPC shows Up in Universe
    Added Brand Editor
    Added One Click Brand Transfer
    Added Height Fix
    Added Save Overview
    Added Ultra Heavyweight
    Added Ability 8