360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 16
Register
Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021264166 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    BTW, I just figured out how to change the match rules for matches in Universe, well, for some of them so far. ;)

Changing the match rules in Universe Mode though is going to really only be good in the Universe Editor I am making, which does things in real-time. Having to transfer your save to your PC to change things in Universe all the time is pretty inconvenient.
    That means you will need JTAG/RGH I suppose
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5161 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

TheBartFoundation

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    That means you will need JTAG/RGH I suppose
    Yep like he said before, he's not focussing on retail users anymore. And the 'real time' part of the post confirms that its JTAG/RGH/devkit.

Array

doesn't work for me too, save corrupted, in fact after saving the savedata and rehashed resigned it none resigner tool can open it

Array

Thanks...
    yeah it worked, but unlock all didn't work. Whay?

Array

The R&R is broken so when i saved the file i done it in Horizion and it works. Another thing thats broken is the hit points i mod it to 255 and load the game nothing happens.
    Last edited by Neoteam1; 12-01-2012 at 12:41 PM.

bhangraman

Just to clarify to inject caws you don't need DLC. it works on retail?..and you can do it on your existing save. Any instructions on this? is it just literally open your save data and inject any caw to it? What i am trying to find out does the caw have to be in the same slot as you are injecting and say if you a caw from someone else save do you need thier save for this to work? also do you need to rehash and resign both cas and save datas after injecting outside the program?

kidsampson

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

brienj: I'm glad to see that your tools are eliminating the need for constant transferring back and forth. Now I just hope I don't screw up a save that I don't have backed up already. :)

Arjun: Great tool and even better that it works on multiple systems, including XP. Any possibility that you might add an option for universal stat adjustment? For example, I want to lower everyone's grapple ability by 30. Instead of going one by one and making that adjustment, I would be able to adjust a universal setting that would lower everyone's simultaneously. It would speed up the process of game balancing. And since others may add additional wrestlers here and there through caws, maybe you could make it so that you set a profile with predefined adjustments: -30, -20, -10, etc. that can then be applied to individual wrestlers with a button press. Just a thought. :)

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    BTW, I just figured out how to change the match rules for matches in Universe, well, for some of them so far. ;)

Changing the match rules in Universe Mode though is going to really only be good in the Universe Editor I am making, which does things in real-time. Having to transfer your save to your PC to change things in Universe all the time is pretty inconvenient.
    Yea real time will be the only way to edit universe matches because every time you go from xbox to pc then back to xbox the data changes and is over ridden like crazy. Are you using the same method as last year to find the universe match types?