360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 35
Register
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 102530313233343536373839404560 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    Hey man thank you so much for all of this! I have a question do you think its possible to select your own custom winning animations for Caws?
    I think so but will confirm. I know where they are stored but I will just recheck.

I blame Tapatalk for any mistake in this post :)
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5202 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Peter A

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

Unfortunately, while I'd love to use your tool, I cannot. I don't even know what the 'tool' is and the net frame whatever it is that causes me not to install it, doesn't work either. Shame. Would have really enjoyed this.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    Unfortunately, while I'd love to use your tool, I cannot. I don't even know what the 'tool' is and the net frame whatever it is that causes me not to install it, doesn't work either. Shame. Would have really enjoyed this.
    The tool probably needs .NET framework installed on your PC for it to work. You can download that from the Microsoft site, it's free... just google it :)

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    I think so but will confirm. I know where they are stored but I will just recheck.

Thats really cool man maybe we can edit the Superstar winning animations?

Peter A

Quote Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
    The tool probably needs .NET framework installed on your PC for it to work. You can download that from the Microsoft site, it's free... just google it :)
    Modio says it's invalid or something. I've redesigned and rehashed everything as well.

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    Modio says it's invalid or something. I've redesigned and rehashed everything as well.
    place the editor and the savedata.dat in different folders

Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    Thats really cool man maybe we can edit the Superstar winning animations?
    let's c first I will concentrate on the Championship Editor

Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5202 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

bhangraman

Arjun it normally takes 16 tries for this to work for me. I do put things in different folders do you mean different directories? Is your editor effected because I use Live?

I need to check what I am doing. I normally rehash resign the cas that comes in the Caws (Saved) folder I then rehash and resign the save that I started the editor but obviously having had the cas injected to it. Is this wrong? Because the one the program generates on desktop by itself niether Modio or horizon recognise..Please help its frustating do to have 20 goes sometimes

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bhangraman View Post
    Arjun it normally takes 16 tries for this to work for me. I do put things in different folders do you mean different directories? Is your editor effected because I use Live?

I need to check what I am doing. I normally rehash resign the cas that comes in the Caws (Saved) folder I then rehash and resign the save that I started the editor but obviously having had the cas injected to it. Is this wrong? Because the one the program generates on desktop by itself niether Modio or horizon recognise..Please help its frustating do to have 20 goes sometimes
    is your 4.33mb savedata.dat in different folder than the editor :)