360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 54
Register
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 42944495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is there any fix to this i mean this problem cropped up from right back in 2011 when universe was introduced
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5177 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    is there any fix to this i mean this problem cropped up from right back in 2011 when universe was introduced
    Yes, I am pretty sure I found the files that control this, so it won't work on retail, the files have to be edited, which you can't do on retail, although I am trying to make it work on retail. Not sure if I can do it though.

Maybe we should ask Spectre, since he has the magic Xbox ...

Developer

Array

Yes, I am pretty sure I found the files that control this, so it won't work on retail, the files have to be edited, which you can't do on retail, although I am trying to make it work on retail. Not sure if I can do it though.

Maybe we should ask Spectre, since he has the magic Xbox ...
    can you say which file is it in ? if not here in pm maybe :)
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5177 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Developer

Array

can you say which file is it in ? if not here in pm maybe :)
    Let me do some tests first, and make sure. It's inside of the misc.pac file though, and each one that has been in the DLCs. ;)

So, if Spectre still told you that the wrestler was trackable in Universe, would you buy it? And why hasn't he said anything? He was all chatty when he thought that you had proved me wrong ...

Developer

Array

Let me do some tests first, and make sure. It's inside of the misc.pac file though, and each one that has been in the DLCs. ;)

So, if Spectre still told you that the wrestler was trackable in Universe, would you buy it? And why hasn't he said anything? He was all chatty when he thought that you had proved me wrong ...
    no comments on spectre but i think i didnot got the correct meaning of being tracked,i thought showing up in Universe screen LOL

Developer

Array

no comments on spectre but i think i didnot got the correct meaning of being tracked,i thought showing up in Universe screen LOL
    Well yeah, I can make any slot show up in Universe, it's getting them tracked and actually usable in Universe that is the trick, which I am close to solving ...

360HAVEN
    Array

I wasn't chatty about that. I've already proved you wrong when you thought I was another member here that you knew for a fact.Yeah you was right about the dummys not being tracked (I said this before) But can you admit that you was wrong about me? Well I'm off too work , hope to hear you're answer , take care for now.

Array

Sup Arjun I tested your tool It's a good tool but where is damien sandow lol you forgot to add in the DLC