360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 55
Register
Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 53045505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by psuzelda View Post
    Sup Arjun I tested your tool It's a good tool but where is damien sandow lol you forgot to add in the DLC
    Will add it ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5177 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I wasn't chatty about that. I've already proved you wrong when you thought I was another member here that you knew for a fact.Yeah you was right about the dummys not being tracked (I said this before) But can you admit that you was wrong about me? Well I'm off too work , hope to hear you're answer , take care for now.
    No, you NEVER said I was right, unless you've now edited your posts. In fact, you said, and I quote, "The Dummys are trackable in MY universe".

Here's a link to your post saying that -
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...tml#post168090

But I don't have time to sit here and argue, I'm busy hacking the game, I just added arenas as DLC yesterday.

bugsyboy

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

As for the 2nd Yeah we can change in game caw calling names but that will be waste of time as we dont get anything extra from it as the ingame calling name editor is good enough[/QUOTE]
    No i mean change the in game wrestlers call name exp: i change xpac for 6pac and would like the call name to be 6pac

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsyboy View Post
    As for the 2nd Yeah we can change in game caw calling names but that will be waste of time as we dont get anything extra from it as the ingame calling name editor is good enough
    No i mean change the in game wrestlers call name exp: i change xpac for 6pac and would like the call name to be 6pac[/QUOTE]that would simply require sound editing which I was aware in ps2 but not in 360

Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5177 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

bugsyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    No i mean change the in game wrestlers call name exp: i change xpac for 6pac and would like the call name to be 6pac
    that would simply require sound editing which I was aware in ps2 but not in 360

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

ok so not possible that you add something like that to your tool

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bugsyboy View Post
    If 6 and Pac are available for CAW call names, it MIGHT be possible to give a wrestler CAW call names, but I've never bothered to try, maybe Arjun can test, or I can when I get a chance.

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    If 6 and Pac are available for CAW call names, it MIGHT be possible to give a wrestler CAW call names, but I've never bothered to try, maybe Arjun can test, or I can when I get a chance.
    since all of ya are interested I will see to it where they are stored and how they function ;)

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    since all of ya are interested I will see to it where they are stored and how they function ;)

You know the byte where you make them playable, and then the byte after that I think is for the menu they are on, it's the two bytes right after that if I remember correctly, although that was way back when they only had one call name usable on CAWs, but that should get you in the right area to check. ;)