360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 Texture Tool - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    zainzombie

Re: WWE13 Texture Tool

Windows Vista 64 bit. I downloaded wwetool1.3, donot have SDK installed and also downloaded xbdm.dll and put it into the same folder as wwe13tool exe.

Getting "program stopped working" error known as CLR20r3 now.

Array

thank you very much

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Update: It has been verified by DRAVEN, that after installing the XDK on a 64bit (probably applies to 32bit as well) version of Windows, the program now works. What's funny, is that the 64bit version I made doesn't work at all, but the 32bit one does. So installing the XDK seems to be required. I wish I knew how to avoid making people install the whole thing, but even using the xbdm.dll file isn't sufficient enough. A Google search for the XDK will come up with several downloads. ;)

I'm still expecting people to ask for someone to upload it for them, because god forbid they did some work on their own ...

I'll be updating the program README as well as uploading a newer version with better 360 connection handling. Sometimes you may get a connection error with the current version.

TheBartFoundation

Good to hear Brien, but to download a 1.5gig piece of software that most people with either not use or not know what to use to get a 10mb program to work is kind of silly. I'm hoping this is more of a temporary thing and you find a solution soon. I mean I've already got it working, just looking out for some other guys with rather slow connections, thats all.

orenyellow

where i can find xdk soft?
    i tried to search it by google... but i can't find it...

p.s. Is this tool executable on WIN8?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheBartFoundation View Post
    Good to hear Brien, but to download a 1.5gig piece of software that most people with either not use or not know what to use to get a 10mb program to work is kind of silly. I'm hoping this is more of a temporary thing and you find a solution soon. I mean I've already got it working, just looking out for some other guys with rather slow connections, thats all.
    If you have your Xbox 360 setup to do all this, but don't have the XDK installed, you should have already got it installed ...

Why even have an Xbox that can debug and not the XDK?

Quote Originally Posted by orenyellow View Post
    where i can find xdk soft?
    i tried to search it by google... but i can't find it...
    You sure searched hard I can tell ...

Quote Originally Posted by orenyellow View Post
    p.s. Is this tool executable on WIN8?
    I have no idea, I'm not upgrading to that piece of crap OS.

TheBartFoundation

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    If you have your Xbox 360 setup to do all this, but don't have the XDK installed, you should have already got it installed ...

Why even have an Xbox that can debug and not the XDK?
    Yeah! Why even have an xbox that can debug, well, I don't have a devkit, just a normal RGH running F3. What made you think I had a devkit? Also, I got the XDK a year ago(I forgot what I DL'd it for, but glad I kept it). So I'm good to go, it's just that some other people may need to download the XDK just to use your tool. It's like downloading the XDK just to take screen shots, you DL a huge file to do a simple task. That's all

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheBartFoundation View Post
    Yeah! Why even have an xbox that can debug, well, I don't have a devkit, just a normal RGH running F3. What made you think I had a devkit? Also, I got the XDK a year ago(I forgot what I DL'd it for, but glad I kept it). So I'm good to go, it's just that some other people may need to download the XDK just to use your tool. It's like downloading the XDK just to take screen shots, you DL a huge file to do a simple task. That's all
    I bet if someone took the time to test and just see which dll files from the XDK need to be placed in the same folder for it to work, then people wouldn't have to get the whole thing. I don't have time to uninstall it from my PC and then test every combination while I continue work on the trainer for WWE13, but maybe some nice person with free time on their hands could. Just take all the dll files from the XDK and put them somewhere on your computer, and then uninstall the XDK. Put all the dll files in the same directory of my program and see if it runs, if it does, then start taking dll files out of the folder, one by one, permanently getting rid of ones that are not needed to make the program work, and then keeping the ones that the program does need. Then when finished, write a list of all the dll files needed. If someone even did this much work, I could see about including the needed dll files embeded into my program. However, if the program doesn't work, even with all the dll files in the same folder, then the whole XDK is needed, and people will just have to install it. There are versions of it that are only 600-700MB in size. Nowadays, that's nothing, when you can download HD movies that are upwards of 40GB.

Plus, I never said you had a devkit. I was just stating the fact that if you have an Xbox with debug abilities (which you do, if the program works for you), you may as well install the XDK, so you can tap the full potential of the hardware you now have.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast