360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 Texture Tool - Page 8
Register
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    TheBartFoundation

Re: WWE13 Texture Tool

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    I bet if someone took the time to test and just see which dll files from the XDK need to be placed in the same folder for it to work, then people wouldn't have to get the whole thing. I don't have time to uninstall it from my PC and then test every combination while I continue work on the trainer for WWE13, but maybe some nice person with free time on their hands could. Just take all the dll files from the XDK and put them somewhere on your computer, and then uninstall the XDK. Put all the dll files in the same directory of my program and see if it runs, if it does, then start taking dll files out of the folder, one by one, permanently getting rid of ones that are not needed to make the program work, and then keeping the ones that the program does need. Then when finished, write a list of all the dll files needed. If someone even did this much work, I could see about including the needed dll files embeded into my program. However, if the program doesn't work, even with all the dll files in the same folder, then the whole XDK is needed, and people will just have to install it. There are versions of it that are only 600-700MB in size. Nowadays, that's nothing, when you can download HD movies that are upwards of 40GB.

Plus, I never said you had a devkit. I was just stating the fact that if you have an Xbox with debug abilities (which you do, if the program works for you), you may as well install the XDK, so you can tap the full potential of the hardware you now have.
    I could on saturday. Problem is that I don't .dll files I need to get. I mean do you need the .dll files from a certain folder or 100+ .dll files that are present in all of the directories the XDK folder? Do you just need the .dll that are in the \bin\win32 folder or literally ALL OF THE FKING DLLS?
    Cheers

Haven Donator
    Array

Just want to say a massive thank you for this. Looking forward to testing it out in the coming weeks when I get my RGH.

poe_boys

I bet if someone took the time to test and just see which dll files from the XDK need to be placed in the same folder for it to work, then people wouldn't have to get the whole thing. I don't have time to uninstall it from my PC and then test every combination while I continue work on the trainer for WWE13, but maybe some nice person with free time on their hands could. Just take all the dll files from the XDK and put them somewhere on your computer, and then uninstall the XDK. Put all the dll files in the same directory of my program and see if it runs, if it does, then start taking dll files out of the folder, one by one, permanently getting rid of ones that are not needed to make the program work, and then keeping the ones that the program does need. Then when finished, write a list of all the dll files needed. If someone even did this much work, I could see about including the needed dll files embeded into my program. However, if the program doesn't work, even with all the dll files in the same folder, then the whole XDK is needed, and people will just have to install it. There are versions of it that are only 600-700MB in size. Nowadays, that's nothing, when you can download HD movies that are upwards of 40GB.

Plus, I never said you had a devkit. I was just stating the fact that if you have an Xbox with debug abilities (which you do, if the program works for you), you may as well install the XDK, so you can tap the full potential of the hardware you now have.

Will your universe tool be able to global edit retail systems with no problems? If not I can make a stand alone tool to do global edits and match editor but I wont if yours will do global edits on retail.

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Updated to v1.4 at 11:10 AM EST on 12/03/2012

Prerequisites:

You MUST have the Xbox 360 Software Development Kit AKA XDK installed on your computer.

Changelog:

v1.4 - Fixed some connection errors (connection always safely closed correctly now)

v1.3 - Reduced executable size, also maybe improved compatibility more

v1.2 - 64bit Windows Support

v1.1 - Improved Compatibility

v1.0 - Initial Release

peter_from_poland

has anyone wwe 12 texture importer ?? for wwe13 texture tool did not work on my computer and yet I will not be dealing XDK install SDK 1.8 GB

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by peter_from_poland View Post
    has anyone wwe 12 texture importer ?? for wwe13 texture tool did not work on my computer and yet I will not be dealing XDK install SDK 1.8 GB
    Last years texture tool won't work for this year. Why do people keep thinking it will?

Array

Last years texture tool won't work for this year. Why do people keep thinking it will?
    They're dumb?

Developer

Array

Well, for people that can't get debug stuff working on their Xbox, or that don't want to install the XDK, just to use my tool, there is going to be a re-release of my WWE12 Texture Importer that has been updated to work with WWE13 and also a new updated hacked xex file for WWE13 to use with the program. Once I get it all finished, I will upload it and post a link in this thread.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast