[WIP] WWE13 Universe Editor - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE13 Universe Editor

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    This is not hard when you code the Tool good. My WWE12 have this feature and the new WWE13 to ;) You guys are close with the features to my current Project maybe its time for me add more hacks :) Like Title Editor and Entrance Editor.
    Exactly, that's what is taking so long to release this baby. I am setting it all up so that it can be upgraded and expanded later. If you don't setup your program correctly, just adding one little thing can become a nightmare.

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    This is not hard when you code the Tool good. My WWE12 have this feature and the new WWE13 to ;) You guys are close with the features to my current Project maybe its time for me add more hacks :) Like Title Editor and Entrance Editor.
    Oh I Know brother. My personal tool is fine I put things in array and use enums. I would be crazy not to do that since this game has so much people and other things, but when you released(gave away) your source it became a nightmare for those people who are beginners at coding , so many errors when they try to add new things without understanding what going on. That is why I hope when I talk Hacker T or arjun that they used enums and arrays or else I might as well release a stand alone global editor and match editor.

Sidenote:

I waiting for you or brienj to figure out how to unlock the npc and make them playable in universe mode with no restrictions eg: add to brand(s) edit stat in game etc etc. I thought you guys would have figured it out by now. It is possible on retail system with no DLC purchased. ;)

Developer

Array

Alright, there is one thing I can't figure out again, and I can't find my notes about it from the previous games, but I need to know where in the save it gets the info on what show Universe is currently on. It's really irritating me, because I figured it out years prior, but of course can't find my notes on it. As it is now, you have to manually select the correct show in this editor, and I can't find the show automatically. I can release it this way, and it will work, but it would be nice to add the ability for my program to just select the correct show by itself.

Also, I know how to select the type of match, the match rules for the match, the wrestlers in the match, whether the match is a normal match, highlight of the night, main event, etc., who controls the wrestlers, i.e. p1, p2, cpu, etc., but there are some other bytes I forget what they control, and of course having difficulty finding all the notes I wrote on it last year. If any other WWE13 tool developers have any info on the matches and want to share, that would be great, because I want to have all bytes accounted for, at least for the final release. It's good enough for now, but could be better.

So if any of you guys want to share any info you have, I will make sure to include you in the credits for anything you found that I haven't found yet. Even if I've found it before last year, I'll still give you credit, since I can't seem to find the notes on this.

Quote Originally Posted by poe_boys View Post
    Oh I Know brother. My personal tool is fine I put things in array and use enums. I would be crazy not to do that since this game has so much people and other things, but when you released(gave away) your source it became a nightmare for those people who are beginners at coding , so many errors when they try to add new things without understanding what going on. That is why I hope when I talk Hacker T or arjun that they used enums and arrays or else I might as well release a stand alone global editor and match editor.

Sidenote:

I waiting for you or brienj to figure out how to unlock the npc and make them playable in universe mode with no restrictions eg: add to brand(s) edit stat in game etc etc. I thought you guys would have figured it out by now. It is possible on retail system with no DLC purchased. ;)
    I don't use arrays, I use classes for everything. Objects are even easier. ;)

Also, I haven't had the time to look into that yet. I did a little bit, but it was taking up too much time. I figured the info was contained in one of the game files, but if it's in the save, then that would make it easier to find. If you feel like sharing, that would be cool, and it would save me the hassle of figuring it out.

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    Alright, there is one thing I can't figure out again, and I can't find my notes about it from the previous games, but I need to know where in the save it gets the info on what show Universe is currently on.
    What do you mean by this? Do you mean what day the show/ppv is on so the modification can be activated (eg: have raw on saturday or smackdown on monday) or are you speaking something different?

Also are you going to include a title belt stats tracker since I believe in theory is we set champ using the tracker we can have npc playable on retail.Just a theory though.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by poe_boys View Post
    What do you mean by this? Do you mean what day the show/ppv is on so the modification can be activated (eg: have raw on saturday or smackdown on monday) or are you speaking something different?

Also are you going to include a title belt stats tracker since I believe in theory is we set champ using the tracker we can have npc playable on retail.Just a theory though.
    No, I know how to do the modifications for what shows are on what days, what I mean is like when your save is loaded, how does Universe know what show you are on, for example, if you quit playing Universe Mode and are at the Extreme Rules PPV, how does the game keep track of where you are on the calendar, so when you load up Universe Mode, the calendar goes to the Extreme Rules PPV? That's what I mean, so my tool can automatically go to the correct day on the calendar, instead of the person having to manually select the Extreme Rules PPV to start customizing stuff. I want it so that when my program connects, it can figure out that the active show should be that PPV and already have that show selected. I had that shit figured out last year and the year before, but I can't find any notes on it. I may not have even wrote it down, but I've completely forgot how to do it. *big facepalm*

I found the stats for the title belts, but really didn't look into it too much, although I could add the ability to change those stats or something. If you have all the info on the stat tracking already figured out and want to share, I can see about adding it.

Developer

Array

Just a quick update, I should be within a day or two of releasing at least some kind of beta to play around with. I hate being like THQ and having the consumer do my testing for me, but I suppose I will treat you like the QA team that THQ doesn't have. :D

I just found something big to add to the match editing, it shouldn't take too long to add it.

Developer

Array

I have many info about Universe Show from WWE12. I need check if I have what you need.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on this editor brienj
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18440 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast