360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] WWE13 Universe Editor - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    bhangraman

Re: WWE13 Universe Editor

Brienj just a quick question I may have missed your post but is the caw editor you working on for retail? I understand this program and your other programs so far are for Jtagg but hoping the caw editor is at least for retail? That be awesome if it is

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    Nevermind ...
    Ok, I finally touched this game after a couple days and one thing that erks me is the TLC match. BrienJ, Have you found a way to make the brief case stay up longer? I ask because the damn A.I only has to pull the case three times and match is over. Is it me or does the "Epic" mode not work for specialty matches.

Damn you THQ.....

Daeger

Quote Originally Posted by poe_boys View Post
    Ok, I finally touched this game after a couple days and one thing that erks me is the TLC match. BrienJ, Have you found a way to make the brief case stay up longer? I ask because the damn A.I only has to pull the case three times and match is over. Is it me or does the "Epic" mode not work for specialty matches.

Damn you THQ.....
    You might want to try it on a retail Xbox, the game has received a patch or two that included AI fixes, one of them makes them more aggressive about using signatures/finishers. I did a ladders match just the other day and it took the AI a lot of work to get that briefcase down.

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by Daeger View Post
    You might want to try it on a retail Xbox, the game has received a patch or two that included AI fixes, one of them makes them more aggressive about using signatures/finishers. I did a ladders match just the other day and it took the AI a lot of work to get that briefcase down.
    Thanks I didn't even know there was a patch out. Thq is known for releasing one patch a game , so I didn't think it was out yet. I am on retail Xbox I don't have jtag only a flashed xbox360 and regular xbox360.

Daeger

Thanks I didn't even know there was a patch out. Thq is known for releasing one patch a game , so I didn't think it was out yet. I am on retail Xbox I don't have jtag only a flashed xbox360 and regular xbox360.
    From what I understand they've had to make some AI changes because certain things weren't playing out right in Attitude Era. I managed to find some patch notes:

http://wwe.thq.com/go/thread/view/13...ovember-7-2012

Not very specific, I realize, but bug fixes have definitely made it in since release.

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Damn you THQ.....
    I haven't really played any specialty matches much, like the TLC match, nor have I really messed with changing from Normal to Epic. I've used the Quick setting once, to make a squash match, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeger View Post
    An A.I. patch. LOL
    No, the patch just fixed some things they found wrong late in the development, after the game was submitted for gold. Some menu problems and a few glitches like the Create-An-Arena in Universe, nothing about the A.I. at all. The patch was actually ready before the game came out, but they had to wait for certification from MS before they could put it on XBL. Don't get your hopes up for any more patches. They are going out of business in the middle of January. Wells Fargo is going to own their assets at that time. There are no patches coming. They keep telling people that they found the issues people were having, blah, blah, blah, but it's all hot air to keep people off of their backs until they go under. Sorry, but that's the reality of it.

Daeger

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    In A.I. patch. LOL
    No, the patch just fixed some things they found wrong late in the development, after the game was submitted for gold. Some menu problems and a few glitches like the Create-An-Arena in Universe, nothing about the A.I. at all. The patch was actually ready before the game came out, but they had to wait for certification from MS before they could put it on XBL. Don't get your hopes up for any more patches. They are going out of business in the middle of January. Wells Fargo is going to own their assets at that time. There are no patches coming. They keep telling people that they found the issues people were having, blah, blah, blah, but it's all hot air to keep people off of their backs until they go under. Sorry, but that's the reality of it.
    Actually I'm pretty sure they HAD to tweak the AI a bit because it was behaving in such a way that made it difficult to fulfill attitude era objectives.

He was saying the NPC wrestlers tug down the briefcase with just three tugs on his version and I haven't had that experience. It could just be random chance but it could be the patch as well.

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

This program has temporarily been put on hold because of this -

Name:  SelectionPic.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  56.9 KB

No, that isn't the upcoming DLC, that is a CAW with an imported Selection Picture.

You're Welcome.

That program, along with my updated CAW Editor are going to be released very soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast