360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] WWE13 Universe Editor
Register
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

WWE13 Universe Editor

Just started working on a Universe Editor for WWE13. It will be like my Texture Tool, will only be for xbdm plugin or devkit 360s.

I started this thread to list features as I add them, and to ask for any suggestions. I am mostly ONLY going to add things to it, that you can not normally do in the game. If it's a simple basic function that can be done while in the game, it most likely won't be added to the program.

Feature List so far:
    Add Match (You can have up to 8 total matches per show) or Delete Match from a show (Currently only adds a 1 vs 1 match, but you can edit it in the game)
    Change the participants of the people for the match you add

Features to Add:
    Change the participants in each match. It will allow you to make NPCs show up in matches, or intergender matches without changing their gender (No DQ Rule required).
    Change the rules for each match. You could turn off all win conditions, etc.
    Increase/Decrease ALL wrestler's stats at once. For example, make all strikes lower by 50.
    Any more ideas you can come up with and sounds good to add.

This is what the interface looks like so far. It will be changing dramatically though.
    Name:  WWE13UniverseEditor.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  21.6 KB

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to brienj For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Developer

Array

Re: WWE13 Universe Editor

I will get this as soon as I get my hands on the RGH ,excellent project ,hope to see updates in this :D
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5151 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

TheBartFoundation

Woo! This is what we like to see! But I must ask, POKE? Can I make a request? Can the splash screen be something related to lolcat? Everytime I see silly cat memes, it reminds me of kayne. Ahh yes, the old XHP troll.
    But anyway, really looking good so far. So we can safely say, Once you go Brien, there ain't no point in tryin'. LOL. Good stuff
    EDIT: Heres an idea, why not add a function to save the ip address? For guys like me who don't have their IP change it'd be useful. Just a thought ;)

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheBartFoundation View Post
    Woo! This is what we like to see! But I must ask, POKE? Can I make a request? Can the splash screen be something related to lolcat? Everytime I see silly cat memes, it reminds me of kayne. Ahh yes, the old XHP troll.
    But anyway, really looking good so far. So we can safely say, Once you go Brien, there ain't no point in tryin'. LOL. Good stuff
    EDIT: Heres an idea, why not add a function to save the ip address? For guys like me who don't have their IP change it'd be useful. Just a thought ;)
    It already reads the default console's IP and automatically fills it in. If it doesn't do that for you in my other tool, then setup a default console in Xbox 360 Neighborhood. Not sure if the XDK is required to set the default console though.

DRAVEN1980

cant wait to use this ;)

TheBartFoundation

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    It already reads the default console's IP and automatically fills it in. If it doesn't do that for you in my other tool, then setup a default console in Xbox 360 Neighborhood. Not sure if the XDK is required to set the default console though.
    I don't know if your other tool does that automatically since I haven't tried just clicking connect without entering in my IP first, will have a go. BTW, I do have XDK installed and my RGH is setup as the default console.

Noctis Caelum

You can really mod this game, i wonder if your any good in them, lol. HUH, i might have to challenge you one day. Stone Cold forever. Great job by the way

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

it looks good brienj, i look forward to it :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast