360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Quicky]Call Of Duty Black Ops II[RTE] - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Traine Dev

Array

Re: [Quicky]Call Of Duty Black Ops II[RTE]

Quote Originally Posted by curtdawg21 View Post
    i only ask because ive seen a rte by mbrking which had all of those options as well as the systemlink but cant cant seem to find an updated version

Attachment 10739
    It's most likely the 2 player from local that just continues over system link if you're host, maybe (but not likely), without being host. Like I said I will do 2 player local mods and if that doesn't work then I just need someone to system link me so I can see what's happening. Does the zombies mods work for player one on system link?
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5095 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    It's most likely the 2 player from local that just continues over system link if you're host, maybe (but not likely), without being host. Like I said I will do 2 player local mods and if that doesn't work then I just need someone to system link me so I can see what's happening. Does the zombies mods work for player one on system link?
    you know honestly i dont know i tried getting them to work but ran into the game has been updated to an incompatible version or the game freezes at the menu lol

Traine Dev

Array

you know honestly i dont know i tried getting them to work but ran into the game has been updated to an incompatible version or the game freezes at the menu lol
    OK, well if you get that working then let me know. I'm going to do the 2 player local mods for you to test out and update the RTE if it's not working on the latest TU. Will probably release the 2 in different versions of this RTE. The next version of this RTE will have 2 player local mods. COD has way too many updates lol I don't play COD that much online to know when every update comes out.

"game has been updated to an incompatible version" - means you need a newer TU (might be worth waiting for the update for the new TU if you've played online and using the same memory card or HDD).
    "game freezes at the menu" normally happens when trying to connect to a dev kit, try being host.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5095 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Haven Donator
    Array

yea all im trying to accomplish here is to system link my rgh to my wifes retail so we can have our own tv screens when playing the zombies lol i can do it with a few other games but this one seems to be more difficult lol i appreciate all of your help with this!! thanks again

ok so i got it working now all it needed was the TU4
    Last edited by curtdawg21; 12-24-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Traine Dev

Array

yea all im trying to accomplish here is to system link my rgh to my wifes retail so we can have our own tv screens when playing the zombies lol i can do it with a few other games but this one seems to be more difficult lol i appreciate all of your help with this!! thanks again

ok so i got it working now all it needed was the TU4
    So now you got it working, does the zombies mods work for player one on system link?

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Haven Donator
    Array

yes the zombies mods work for player one on system link, but not with the TU5, not yet anyways lol

Traine Dev

Array
    Ok, well I'll do zombies local 2 players on boxing day for tu5 and the rest after just so u can test it.

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Haven Donator
    Array

sounds great man thanks again

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast