360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Hitman: Blood Money Save Editor UPDATED!
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Hitman: Blood Money Save Editor UPDATED!

Started to play this game again, and forgot how good it was, So just made an editor for it :P...only edits money at the moment, When i get more time will add to it.

Code:
    Download - http://www.multiupload.com/7OW46B29Q4
    Updated - Finished off the tool, I know a lot of you were waiting for it :P Now edits all difficulties, Sorry about the wait, It only edits money by the way.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Renegade; 04-09-2011 at 01:03 AM.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @
    Great work...
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8577 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    Nice editor good job
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    great work finally one for 360
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5689 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Demon

Array
    Good job, might have to play this one again, I really hope they are working on another game. This is one game that I'd say I overplayed a bit back in the day, I could go through every level, silent assassin rank with only the fiberwire, lol. I've yet to find another game that is like this, with all the "accidents" and multiple ways to finish levels, still a very fun game even after all this time.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5453 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array
    If you're going to go beyond money allow me to save you some time on the rest of the money (this looks like it does one difficulty? which?), these were the offsets i used when i made an editor, i did the research for weapons but i gave up when i started playing some new releases and got distracted, didn't find much anyway.
    &HD074 'Rookie Money
    &HE764 'Normal Money
    &HFE54 'Expert Money
    &H11544 'Pro Money
    As far as i knew these were accurate, been awhile since i dusted the source code off (what little there is of it)

As for the game I remain the uncontested rapist of ' A New Life' with 1 kill, 0 witnesses and a playtime of around 3 minutes, hate that damn opera level though, most of the time I go hide in the toilets with a machine gun.

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    If you're going to go beyond money allow me to save you some time on the rest of the money (this looks like it does one difficulty? which?), these were the offsets i used when i made an editor, i did the research for weapons but i gave up when i started playing some new releases and got distracted, didn't find much anyway.
    &HD074 'Rookie Money
    &HE764 'Normal Money
    &HFE54 'Expert Money
    &H11544 'Pro Money
    As far as i knew these were accurate, been awhile since i dusted the source code off (what little there is of it)

As for the game I remain the uncontested rapist of ' A New Life' with 1 kill, 0 witnesses and a playtime of around 3 minutes, hate that damn opera level though, most of the time I go hide in the toilets with a machine gun.
    At the moment it's only rookie, adding the rest of the stuff when i get the chance, Already knew the offsets, But thanks :)

Haven Donator
    Array
    Hey I need a dl for your older one, I loaded the game up and wanted to mess with it and look and it be gone

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast