360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Final Fantasy XIII Complete Save Editor for X360 and PS3 - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456781328 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Final Fantasy XIII Complete Save Editor

Thanks, at least his one didn't messed up the equips after mods. :-)

I want to join this site

awesome works great!

SomebodyElse

Thanks for this, just what I needed.

shenkitten

so this doesn't work on PS3 right? ;__; If not, do you know anywhere I can find a FF13 save editor for the PS3? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by shenkitten View Post
    so this doesn't work on PS3 right? ;__; If not, do you know anywhere I can find a FF13 save editor for the PS3? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
    As far as I know you can't fully edit the PS3 saves due to sony's added encryption etc, which is why no editor exists.

stevotwentytwo

Hello. I am new but interested in using the Final Fantasy XIII save editor. Whenever I try to go through the process I get a message stating that "specified file is not a valid save." Thus, I cannot load my save into the editor. I am using modio which has worked for any other mod I have ever done for other games. The file reads ff13-01.dat Do i need to try another program? Also, i am not experienced in this area so I could easily be tied up on something easy. What does "the editor requires .NET Framework 4.0" mean? I'm not sure how I even make sure to know if you reply to me. I guess I will check this page routinely. Thank you if you are able to help.

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by stevotwentytwo View Post
    Hello. I am new but interested in using the Final Fantasy XIII save editor. Whenever I try to go through the process I get a message stating that "specified file is not a valid save." Thus, I cannot load my save into the editor. I am using modio which has worked for any other mod I have ever done for other games. The file reads ff13-01.dat Do i need to try another program? Also, i am not experienced in this area so I could easily be tied up on something easy. What does "the editor requires .NET Framework 4.0" mean? I'm not sure how I even make sure to know if you reply to me. I guess I will check this page routinely. Thank you if you are able to help.
    I imagine it could be one of a few things, firstly I just need to check that you are trying to edit a save for Final Fantasy XIII as stated and not XIII-2 it's sequal (you need my other editor for that, see sig)? Secondly, its ok to use Modio, I use it myself to read/write saves from a memory stick, however, you should not be using it to extract the data files from your game save, nor should you be using it to rehash/resign your save as the editor takes care of all this.

You don't need to worry about the .NET Framework thing, since you must have it already to have gotten that far.

If you still can't figure out whats wrong, please post a copy of your save here so I can take a look.

MistahZae

Thanks for the post. No more farming for me. :D

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456781328 ... LastLast