360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] (Animated) Alpha Stigma AIO By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

(Animated) Alpha Stigma AIO By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Excuse the crappy audio in the video. my speakers are very sensitive and pick up even the quietest of noise so yeah >.>
    The video quality is good though. 1080p

DO NOT POST MY WORK ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

New Link with new animated About Box: http://www.mediafire.com/?7rict144lv8034g

I will be adding more soon. (maybe even some RTE Trainers) and maybe even a Rehash & Resigner.

Special Thanks goes to Demon/Sinatra for Editing the image I gave him into such a beast image for the GUI Background ;)

Anyway let me know what you think ;) and any improvements (besides the video lol) just made the video since I didn't think a mere image would do this amazing tool Justice.
    Last edited by Ryner Lute: T.L.D.; 01-11-2013 at 09:00 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryner Lute: T.L.D. For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: (Animated) Alpha Stigma AIO By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

look awesome Ryner, great work on it so far
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    look awesome Ryner, great work on it so far
    the only real thing I did in it was the GUI lol and custom animations/functions. that was the only difficult part. all I did after that was take the tools from my previous AIO and drag n drop to my new AIO lol. >.> but those animations were annoying to make. I made quite a few custom functions to get those buttons the way I wanted (in the end I didn't use them since I was being a moron and forgot I could just use the code I made for the about box but just put buttons instead of text. I felt stupid for spending 40+ hours on making custom animated listboxes and scrollviewers when they didn't really do what I wanted and I already had a function that would do what I wanted T^T)

Noctis Caelum

Nice work, looks very nice

Developer

Array

Great work on the animation brother i think you should post some tutorials on how to do it :)
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5157 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hulk View Post
    Nice work, looks very nice
    yeah ^.^ makes you wanna make WPF apps ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    Great work on the animation brother i think you should post some tutorials on how to do it :)
    all the functions are in my .dll although they probably won't do what you want since I made them to work for my tools only lol. I mean the about box will work but it will say my name and no you cannot edit the text lol. except when making it. and maybe >.> if I feel like it. that stuff takes a lot of work to do. and then there are people that will use my code and not credit me for it. I have given some people my codes but only those I trust to not rip me off as it took me a while to figure out how to do this stuff as there are really no tuts for it (That do what I want) I mean little pieces of the codes from the tuts may be useful but really not worth using lol.

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

first of all...
    sorry to rain down on your glorious achievements...

now...

the way this particular GUI looks... it kind of reminds me of another GUI... though... the stuff wasn't here isn't really much different... except the not fine tuned animations...
    the GUI i'm talking about if...--> La Strada

at first i really thought you've finally made something good... but then after the simple scroll animation i saw the out line of the fonts in the "about window"...
    then it occured to me...
    you've seen that somewhere...
    and of course i did seen it...
    cause i made it...

so....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    the only real thing I did in it was the GUI lol and custom animations/functions. that was the only difficult part. all I did after that was take the tools from my previous AIO and drag n drop to my new AIO lol. >.> but those animations were annoying to make. I made quite a few custom functions to get those buttons the way I wanted (in the end I didn't use them since I was being a moron and forgot I could just use the code I made for the about box but just put buttons instead of text. I felt stupid for spending 40+ hours on making custom animated listboxes and scrollviewers when they didn't really do what I wanted and I already had a function that would do what I wanted T^T)
    ...let me ask...
    how did you create these custom animation/functions ?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway...
    as for the design and animation stuff...
    for a some sort of stolen idea and maybe even code...
    its not really great...

i wouldn't even mind if you stole it and added more stuff to it, to make it really your own.... for example a better animation or better elements...
    but all you did is just copy&paste
    the animation for the scrolling you didn't even fine tune... that's why it sometimes just chop the animation and start from the beginning... especially the scroll animation for the editors...

s... bottom line is...
    this is the worst design rip i've ever seen...
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7481 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Great job Ryner looks awesome :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15497 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast