360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
ALAN WAKE TRAINER
Register
    tecoloteuno

Spook ALAN WAKE TRAINER

Hi after looking for an Alan Wake trainer finally found 1. This is NOT my job or have anything to do with it, that means Im only sharing this with you all. enjoy:

This trainer is a little more special then other ones you've seen around here, Why?

Well for starters it doesn't use XPowerPlay and it uses it's own functions in order to actually write data to memory.

However, The reason this is alpha and needs to be tested is I only have a devkit currently which is where I've been testing it I don't have any retail jtag so I won't be able to insure that it runs properly on a retail jtagged console.

Requirements
    Code:

1.This does require dashlaunch, and it is utilizing dashlaunch's loadsysModule function, In the future this may be deprecated as I test loading directly from the kernel without running as a system process.

Previously I was getting access denied doing such but there are possible ways of bypassing this via writing memory around it since the memory on the 360 is potentially unlocked at this point.

A NTSC-U copy of Alan Wake running from a hard drive, and a jtagged 360 console.

THIS IS NOT A MOD, OR ETC, YOU MUST HAVE A JTAG 360 or GLITCH CHIPd 360.

Other goodies to this trainer:
    Amongst not using XPowerPlay(s) trainer engine,
    I actually wrote my own this engine does not include offsets/addresses in an external TXT all offsets/addresses are hard coded into the trainer it's self.

And it's also got the ability to enable/disable cheats within the game via entering codes on your controller it's hard to explain but checkout the screen shots and try it out for your self.

Instructions:
    Code:

1. Download AWTrainerv0.3

2. Extract it and place the files "TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex", and "Trainer.xex" in the same location as Alan Wake's Default.xex.

3. Launch TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex

4. When In-Game Press and hold START+BACK buttons simultaneously until you see a menu

5. Once you see this menu just follow on screen instructions and they should be self explanatory, if not well you just enter the buttons on the screen as they appear and the codes are listed on the screen as well each combination of buttons does not need to be held and will do something different some will display the list of codes, some will enable or disable codes.

Note:
    Once you've enabled a code the same button combination can be used to disable it again.

Note 2:
    Once you've ran this trainer once it's suggested that you reboot your console before trying to run any other games.

Note 3:
    All codes must be entered after pressing START+BACK if you don't have that menu up they do not work.

Credits/Shouts:
    Code:

Big credits to [cOz] for dealing with my annoying *** over IRC, and some help with the devkit stuff as well as borrowed code.

dWack for random aim discussions while I was getting frustrated with my crap screwing up.

XorLoser for also putting up with my random instant messaging discussions and giving a few suggestions on things here and there.

thex2000 for his original XPowerPlay code.

LoveMHZ for his contributions to the original XeSearch project.

T3CH - For the inspiration in actually working on this **** more, and listening to my ranting about random crap related to my code screwing up.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?odom1ho5bgc5fy9

Additional Notes:
    Please keep in mind that this is an Alpha version and is not expected to work perfectly.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tecoloteuno For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv55

Array

Re: ALAN WAKE TRAINER

nice trainer, shout to deadlydata/permanulled for creating this amazing trainer! thanks for sharing
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5427 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 280 Times in 130 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice trainer shared tecoloteuno
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18428 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Yeah, I always loathed the "txt trainer" system; especially if wanted some cheats disabled. However, it didn't stop me from using it, though. But whoever came up with this new way of using trainers with any game boot method was pure genius!

So you say this new method uses "dashlaunch" to "actually" write the patches into the game/system without the need to have the game in extracted format? Wasn't Darksiders 2 was first, or one of the first, game to introduce this method? And exactly who came up with this new way?

Hehe, you know... these trainers just keep evolving over time-- all hail the modders, thanks!

Array

Good work man. Thanks.