360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Install Cracked Apps to your Iphone/Ipad/Ipod without jailbreak - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    grimace_smiley
    Array

Re: Install Cracked Apps to your Iphone/Ipad/Ipod without jailbreak

This is the same as jailbreak you download cracked apps, the only thing they can do is block the apps you download with it, nothing else, no ban or whatever.
    Apple is blocking some of the apps right now, but the creators of the program managed to fix it ( so you can download and use all apps without getting into problems ). they will put it in their new program ( the English version )
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4929 || Posts : 49 || Thanks : 24 || Thanked 52 Times in 18 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightmare For This Useful Post:

Array

Thanks for the share, got given an ipad the other day so will give this a try
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 20 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

I quit growing up years ago

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

In that case, I'll keep this in mind. Been thinking about getting an iPhone.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6844 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

I just recently got an iphone, sounds scary to use lol. Does the update version matter? I think the last update was ios 6.1
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4716 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    grimace_smiley
    Array

your current version does NOT matter , BUT Apple is trying to fix this, the creators of this program promised an English version of it with full features ( make it work again ) cause Apple kinda blocked it.
    and if you want to jailbreak 6.x please go to http://evasi0n.com/
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4929 || Posts : 49 || Thanks : 24 || Thanked 52 Times in 18 Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!