360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Just need to know ?
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12
  1. #1
    Haven Donator

    Game Wizard is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Not Telling
    Posts : 696
    Array

    grin Just need to know ?

    for kingdom under fire circle of doom was there ever a really good editor that was finished aside from the one idlehands made i remember seeing one but i dont know were does anyone have it also another thing i would like to ask.

    for oblivion is there anybody that would be willing to make a editor that does not cost money apparently someone told me it would be easy im just wondering is that true Thanks in advance to anybody that helps me :)

  2. #2
    Haven Donator

    Game Wizard is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Not Telling
    Posts : 696
    Array
    hello ? anyone anyone want to try

  3. #3
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    hello ? anyone anyone want to try
    modio has oblivion the last time I checked and if Idlehands made kingdom under fire circle, private message him. If not since I don't have the game can you upload 3 or more save please and stats info.

    PS: Next time you are requesting a save editor with no save, your post will be ignored!
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8337 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

  4. #4
    Haven Donator

    Game Wizard is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Not Telling
    Posts : 696
    Array

    grin

    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    modio has oblivion the last time I checked and if Idlehands made kingdom under fire circle, private message him. If not since I don't have the game can you upload 3 or more save please and stats info.

    PS: Next time you are requesting a save editor with no save, your post will be ignored!
    i was just asking if anyone would be willing then i would upload save and idlehands editor is not finished because someone else made one and it was finished :) i will upload saves in a few also here is a oblivion editor all ready as well as kuf so here you go can look at these when i upload saves make it easier i hope so u dont have to look for these values i have never made a editor so i dont know how it works actually for kuf i will ask if idle will finish it because it looks really good but oblivion i will upload saves so all u need to research is how to add values weapons there are vidio's on you tube how to hex edit it so just refer so the vidio or whatever 5 munnites upload saves in a few in a new post
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #5
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    i was just asking if anyone would be willing then i would upload save and idlehands editor is not finished because someone else made one and it was finished :) i will upload saves in a few also here is a oblivion editor all ready as well as kuf so here you go can look at these when i upload saves make it easier i hope so u dont have to look for these values i have never made a editor so i dont know how it works actually for kuf i will ask if idle will finish it because it looks really good but oblivion i will upload saves so all u need to research is how to add values weapons there are vidio's on you tube how to hex edit it so just refer so the vidio or whatever 5 munnites upload saves in a few in a new post
    So you want someone to make a save editor? Eventhough you just uploaded 2 save editors?
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8337 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

  6. #6
    Haven Donator

    Game Wizard is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Not Telling
    Posts : 696
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    So you want someone to make a save editor? Eventhough you just uploaded 2 save editors?
    NO THEY ARE NOT FINISHED use them as a refrence point or something i just message idle so i will find out if he will finishe the editor and the oblivion one is there so u dont have to edit those values just try to find weapons in the save and try to modify them and such on you tube there is vidios on how to hex edit so there should be no problem to make a editor that is FINISHED uploading save right now

  7. #7
    Administrator
    360HAVEN

    Sephiroth is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts : 3,380
    Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    NO THEY ARE NOT FINISHED use them as a refrence point or something i just message idle so i will find out if he will finishe the editor and the oblivion one is there so u dont have to edit those values just try to find weapons in the save and try to modify them and such on you tube there is vidios on how to hex edit so there should be no problem to make a editor that is FINISHED uploading save right now
    You should learn to hex edit gamesaves bro.
    It will save you a lot of time asking for mods lol.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9499 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts




    What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.




  8. #8
    Haven Donator

    Game Wizard is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Not Telling
    Posts : 696
    Array
    save 7029 level-130
    play time 258:07:26
    location is Imperial city the arcane university day 286
    stats with equipment are Race dark elf
    birthsign the ritual
    class devourer
    weight is 2847/2915
    gold 997841728
    health 53733
    magicka 1050508
    fatigue 1051376
    strength 583
    inteligence 254
    willpower 284
    agility 255
    speed 533
    endurance 254
    personallity 255
    luck 1000255 lol
    athletics 100
    alteration 100
    conjuration 114
    destruction 114
    mysticysm 100
    restoration 114
    blade 154
    blunt 154
    heavy armour 154
    security 90
    speech craft 99
    everything else is 100 not typing it all
    weapon is Shocking Penetration! light 100 ft in 100 ft for 1 sec on strike , shock damage 17 pts for 2 secs on strike
    charge is 1600/1600 uses 18
    1000 steel arrows
    rings are Ancient speed and strength both fortify the name 500 pts on self
    all armour is Kains
    cuirass fortify willpower 50 on self
    gauntlets strength 50 on self
    hood magicka 1000000 on self
    pants fatigue 1000000 on self
    shoes luck 1000000 on self
    there are like 300 spells in my save so im typing like 5 or 10 ...
    All heal -restore fatigue health and magicka 100 points for 120 secs on self :) mana usage 12633
    embrace of light restore magicka 500 points for 300 secs on self mana usage 42733
    A Spell That Kills Stuff damage health 100 points for 120 secs on touch 10456 mana usage
    All Healo everything the same from all heal aside from secs which are only 100 and it is on target 15793 mana usage
    ass wizurd ? fire damage 100 points in 100 ft for 50 secs fire damage on target light 20 ft in 100 ft for 50 secs on target i must of edited something wrong :P uploading save right now
    before i even go any further do u have horizon vip or platnum because that pretty much has everything aside from editing magic spells
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Game Wizard; 04-24-2011 at 07:28 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯