Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Array

Re: Metal Gear Rising 1000G [Final]

Awesome share bro!!

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma727 View Post
    Thanks for the saves man! Btw do one of these saves have everything unlocked? (reveangance all s, vr missions 1st rank, all customizations, all titles, all collectibles, etc.) If so which save is considered as the "ultimate save"?
    V2 is the 100% completed save, The only reason you need the first one is to unlock the kill all humanoid gekkos. That is because the game requires you to do it through one single playthrough without loading different stages.

Also just found someone on 360iso who thought he wouldnt get caught stealing my saves with copypasta text lol.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4788 || Posts : 152 || Thanks : 16 || Thanked 392 Times in 40 Posts

Sigma727

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuz View Post
    V2 is the 100% completed save, The only reason you need the first one is to unlock the kill all humanoid gekkos. That is because the game requires you to do it through one single playthrough without loading different stages.

Also just found someone on 360iso who thought he wouldnt get caught stealing my saves with copypasta text lol.
    So youre saying that all I need to do is load these saves, and all achievements will unlock? Like for the reveangance s cheevo, i dont need to finish 1 mission for it unlock?

Haven Donator
    Array

So youre saying that all I need to do is load these saves, and all achievements will unlock? Like for the reveangance s cheevo, i dont need to finish 1 mission for it unlock?
    You should just need to load each save up into a mission or somewhere that it saves. Once it saves it should pop all the achievements besides the ones you need to do yourself noted in the front page.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4788 || Posts : 152 || Thanks : 16 || Thanked 392 Times in 40 Posts

Sigma727

I just tested vr2 on a dummy account, the order is legit up until the "acquire all customization items" cheevo in which it pops before the "rank 1st in all vr missions" which is unfortunately not possible since you must complete all vr missions in 1st place and this unlocks the high frequency long sword, which is part of the customization items. Can anyone confirm this?

Atravask

Thanks a million sir!

Haven Donator
    Array

I just tested vr2 on a dummy account, the order is legit up until the "acquire all customization items" cheevo in which it pops before the "rank 1st in all vr missions" which is unfortunately not possible since you must complete all vr missions in 1st place and this unlocks the high frequency long sword, which is part of the customization items. Can anyone confirm this?
    Yea, Which is weird because I unlocked them myself in the legit order. I could post my GPD for the game if anyone would like it.

Posted a GPD to front page.

Sigma727

Anyone here have a save without the customization cheevo unlocked? I can't seem to get them to pop in legit order, so the only solution would be if someone here posted his save that doesnt have the customization cheevo unlocked but has the vr missions achievements unlocked.

EDIT: Just noticed that you uploaded your GPD, if I replace my GPD of the game with yours, what will exactly happen?
    Last edited by Sigma727; 03-02-2013 at 01:53 AM.