Chao Modding Service - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Chao Modding Service

Quote Originally Posted by zerocannon View Post
    Ok so this is a long and demanding list for SA2 so im sorry i guess.....
    Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?d7x72129o7tn3no#!
    Chao Names to be Modded:
    Neono
    Lo
    Sonic
    Invi
    Ripr
    Kas
    Halor
    What i want:
    Well all stats to lvl 99 and at 3600 even luck and intelligence
    I want all of those chao to be jewel chao ill list them out now:
    Neono:Garnet Chao and to be a knuckles chao
    Lo: Silver Chao and to be an angle chao
    Sonic: Sapphire Chao and to be a sonic chao 1st evolution or 2nd
    Invi: Gold Chao and to be a shadow chao
    Ripr: topaz chao and to be a tails chao
    Kas: amethyst chao and to be a devil chao
    Halor:ruby chao and to be an amy chao
    I know this will take long and sorry for the long list just dont rush im serious and ill check everyday on this sight so its ok also thank you for your time and hard work to get this chao editor to work properly and to even be around you have done a great job! Also thank you for this modding service :)
    Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?m5q3o9gqeawaq11.

I dropped you a little gift, too. It's a special type of jewel chao called a moon chao; even in instances where you can get jewel chao without hacking, the only way to get a moon chao is with a modded save. It's a special hidden type. He'll be in your hero garden. You'll probably find him playing next to the fallen pillar. ;)
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6851 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Array

THANK U THE MOON CHAO IS AWSOME :)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I'm having a few issues with the next update to the chao editor. And since I won't be adding the ability to mod multiple chao until all of the planned features are good to go, I'm offering a modding service to anybody who wants more than just one modded chao or wants something the editor doesn't yet provide.

I'm doing this service as a "thank you" to the members of 360haven, and my service is always open. However, that doesn't mean I will always be available 24/7. I live in the US (Texas), so the time when I'm awake will differ from many members. Add to that, I go to school on Mondays and Wednesdays, and will not be available those days. Other than those two days, I tend to log on between 3pm-10pm central time, and will check periodically between those times. When you post a save, make sure to give me enough time to fix it and get it back to you.

I can mod anything about a chao (stats, color, shiny, animal parts, eyes/mouth, character relations, evolution, hats, etc). However, I'm still researching a few things (second evolution, affinity, etc) and I haven't discovered the in-game cap on those things (ie, what will look natural vs "has science gone too far"), so if modding the second evolution is requested, keep this in mind: mistakes may be made. If a mistake IS made, be sure to let me know, and I'll do my best to correct it.

Now, about the guidelines. There aren't very many, but they must be followed. When you post the save, post also the name of the chao you want modded, and what you want changed; names must have at least one lowercase letter, and I WILL NOT mod a chao without a name. The reason is because I need the name to find the chao in all the data. Also, if I'm going to be modding multiple chao, then I need to know which one is which. Which brings me to the next guideline: I am more than willing to mod multiple chao (which is kinda the purpose of this service in the first place). But keep in mind that multiple chao may take longer. It won't be an issue with just a handful, but if you're gonna ask for me to mod more chao than a garden's worth (eight), then expect a delay. And finally, raising the stats above a certain level WILL make most races unwinnable. For this reason, if "max stats" are requested, I will mod them to 3266 (the maximum stats obtainable without cheating), which is plenty high enough to win every competition; if a higher number is desired, make sure to ask for it specifically (the absolute highest that can be achieved through modding is 65535, though I would strongly advise against it if you plan to use the chao for races).

Here's the short version for anybody who doesn't care for all the details or just wants a quick refresher:
    • Post the name of the chao to be modded. It MUST have a name, and the name MUST contain at least one lowercase letter. Any chao without a name will not be modded.
    • Post what you want changed.
    • More chao to be modded at a time may result in a longer wait.
    • Be specific. If "max stats" is asked for, I'll mod it to 3266 (highest obtainable in-game). If you want a higher number, make sure to specify.

EDIT: Rings are handled in the main save and not the chao save, and I will not mod the main save. Besides, there's nothing you can buy from the black market that can't be added to your chao through modding.
    Intentionally quoting entire post to make one, small suggestion:

When posting in a general forum, include the name of the game(s) you are referring to in your post, preferably in the title of the thread. This benefits not only people who may be unfamiliar with what a Chao is, or whether or not they can make use of your services, but, more importantly, anyone who searches for the likes of "Sonic Adventure DX editor" or something similar. Proper referencing also has an added bonus of pushing your post up the Google search rankings, which, in turn, better promotes your work and helps support the site as well.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dregen View Post
    Intentionally quoting entire post to make one, small suggestion:

When posting in a general forum, include the name of the game(s) you are referring to in your post, preferably in the title of the thread. This benefits not only people who may be unfamiliar with what a Chao is, or whether or not they can make use of your services, but, more importantly, anyone who searches for the likes of "Sonic Adventure DX editor" or something similar. Proper referencing also has an added bonus of pushing your post up the Google search rankings, which, in turn, better promotes your work and helps support the site as well.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Both "sonic" and "adventure" are in the list of tags for this thread, so those searching for Sonic Adventure related material shouldn't have any problem finding it; the tags will also ensure that google picks it up as well. Since the chao metagame is such a prominent (if optional) portion of both of the Sonic Adventure games, people who play the games (and thus those who the service is targeted towards) are already likely to understand what a chao is. The same is true for the thread in which my editor was released (in which I also link to this thread).

While I appreciate the suggestion and concern, I can't see a need to fix what isn't broken.
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 04-12-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6851 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Xijinix

Hello there. Here's a list of the chao to be modded for SA2.

Chacha
    Have it reincarnate upon entering garden (2nd reincarnation)
    Running, Swimming Grade: S

Miyu
    Amy Chao
    Running Grade: S
    (Currently has "Drowsy Eyes". Does changing it into Amy Chao change its eyes/mouth?
    If not then set Eyes to "Happy" and Mouth to "Happy Smile")

Honey
    Pink Chao
    Set times reincarnated (1)
    Flying Grade: S

Opal
    Set times reincarnated (1)
    Hero/Power/Power
    Power Grade: S

Dexus
    Have it reincarnate upon entering garden (2nd Reincarnation)
    Swimming Grade: S

Kija
    Black Two-Tone
    Have it reincarnate upon entering garden (2nd Reincarnation)
    Swimming, Flying Grade: S
    Eyes: Evil
    Mouth: Happy

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?l13q25ib6h4cv5m

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xijinix View Post
    Hello there. Here's a list of the chao to be modded for SA2.
    Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?zro5xdvl8kxb87r.

Honey already has a maxed out fly grade. Other than that, I made the changes you asked for. The ones that you want to reincarnate right away should do so immediately on entering the garden, but you might need to give them a couple rollovers of the clock.

--Gamefaqs.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Xijinix

Thank you so much, Emerald Lance! I appreciate it. I wish you luck on the updates for your editor. I can't thank you enough! :D

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xijinix View Post
    Thank you so much, Emerald Lance! I appreciate it. I wish you luck on the updates for your editor. I can't thank you enough! :D
    You're welcome. ^-^

Let me know if something didn't mod right and I'll fix it.

--Gamefaqs.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast