360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Chao Modding Service - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Chao Modding Service

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Unfortunately, it's only possible in SA1. SA2 doesn't have the jewel textures for eggs in the game, so the only thing that would show up is a placeholder texture of the regular egg being treated as a jewel texture. Otherwise, I'd be able to put it in your save for you. Sorry.

Anyway, I'll get to modding your save for you as soon as I can.
    Hey just wondering if you've been busy, or if you started working on my save.

BEASTxINxBED

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jm...r/savedata.bin

Name:Tails
    All Levels 99: Max Stats
    Make to Regular Tails Chao

Name:Shadow
    Make to Dark Run/Run Chao

Name: Knucklz
    Make to Regular Knuckles Chao

Thank you SOOOOOO much. I really appreciate it. And what I mean by "regular tails" or "regular knuckles" is that I want them to be regular colored, like the actual characters. Because for some reason on the modding tool, when I dont click on "Two-Tone" Then they come out a solid white color. I found that out by trial and error with one of my chao which I then made into an actual Sonic Chao. DONT TOUCH! xD So yeah, I just dont want them to be a solid white color. And the same goes for the Shadow Chao, I just want them to actually look like the actual characters. So thanks again. HIGHLY appreciated! :)
    P.S Can you make them have normal eyes and the V shaped smile? Also with max luck and intel and all S stats. Thank you :)
    Last edited by BEASTxINxBED; 07-24-2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Error in spelling

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Inori View Post
    Hey just wondering if you've been busy, or if you started working on my save.
    I have, but there's been some problems with it. I'm having some trouble pinpointing the exact color for your Chaos 0 chao. It's definitely there, I'm just having to go through each of them one at a time, testing each one, and there's more than 100. I figure it should be done probably tomorrow.

Also, I was wondering if you'd like it to be two-tone. While playing around with the transparent colors, I noticed that two-tone chaos chao looks really cool. It basically keeps the blue tips on its body while everything else is the proper transparent color. With the different shades of blue that I've come across so far, it looks really cool (though not exactly like Chaos himself). Would you be interested in that?

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTxINxBED View Post
    Here you go (http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b...t/savedata.bin). I don't know if your Shadow chao will keep its regular eyes, seeing as dark chao have angry eyes as default. Other than that, it should all be correct. Let me know if something's amiss.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6856 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

BEASTxINxBED

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jm5q844dhu9i82r

OMGGGGG I LOVE IT! But you did mess up with Tails. He still has the closed eyes and up-sied down smile. So just make his eyes normal and the V shaped smile. But everything else is perfect, but could you mod this chao too?

Name: Amy
    Max Stats: All Level 99 with S Stats
    Regular eyes with V shaped smile
    Mod Into Amy Chao
    Max Luck and Intel

Thank you SOOOOOO much bro :)

Array

Yeah i would like a two tone, though i've heard a bug with a shiny two tone where it makes it a really really bright chao, i don't know if that's going to make it buggy
    s

Array

Sorry mess up
    Last edited by Golden Inori; 07-25-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Mess up

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I have, but there's been some problems with it. I'm having some trouble pinpointing the exact color for your Chaos 0 chao. It's definitely there, I'm just having to go through each of them one at a time, testing each one, and there's more than 100. I figure it should be done probably tomorrow.

Also, I was wondering if you'd like it to be two-tone. While playing around with the transparent colors, I noticed that two-tone chaos chao looks really cool. It basically keeps the blue tips on its body while everything else is the proper transparent color. With the different shades of blue that I've come across so far, it looks really cool (though not exactly like Chaos himself). Would you be interested in that?

Here you go (http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b...t/savedata.bin). I don't know if your Shadow chao will keep its regular eyes, seeing as dark chao have angry eyes as default. Other than that, it should all be correct. Let me know if something's amiss.

Yeah i would like a two tone, though i've heard a bug with a shiny two tone where it makes it a really really bright chao, i don't know if that's going to make it buggy

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Inori View Post
    That is true, but that won't happen. I thought about making the chao shiny so that it could be transparent AND shiny, but making it shiny takes away the transparency, and that's sort of counter-productive. It's possible to have a transparent two-tone through modding.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6856 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast