Traine Dev

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by kingadent View Post
    TitleID: 4C4107D2
    MediaID: Any
    Game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    TU: Any
    Cheats: God Mode, One hit kill, inf skill points, inf force (mana) bar

All of those are possible, so i hope to see a trainer from you guys.
    Why don't u make it then? I thought u was a trainer dev who wanted to join the team, not request trainers from it lol.

I blame my phone if this doesn't make any sense!
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5098 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Traine Dev

Array

Re: [RETROBYTE] XYZTrainer Official Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    Why don't u make it then? I thought u was a trainer dev who wanted to join the team, not request trainers from it lol.

jajaja , big truth

Extorris
    Array

The concept of it was a troll.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Haven Donator
    Array

Basically what Ren said, it's an impossible game to do, i was just having fun, take it easy, after seeing the kind of hostile reply about something that once happened and something we agreed to forget, i'm glad i didn't join.

Extorris
    Array

Basically what Ren said, it's an impossible game to do, i was just having fun, take it easy, after seeing the kind of hostile reply about something that once happened and something we agreed to forget, i'm glad i didn't join.
    It's not impossible...just the structures of the registers and code are fucking insane.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Traine Dev

Array
    ↑ lol not entirely sure what ur talking about but it's all good, I have no problems with anyone.

Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5098 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Haven Donator
    Array

Well, i meant nothing by it, it was just harmless trolling, i apologize if i cluttered your thread.

However, i would be severely impressed and grateful if you do make a trainer for it, TFU is one of my favorite games.
    Last edited by kingadent; 04-24-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Grammar

Traine Dev

Array
    Well, i meant nothing by it, it was just harmless trolling, i apologize if i cluttered your thread.

However, i would be severely impressed and grateful if you do make a trainer for it, TFU is one of my favorite games.
    I'll give it a shot when I finish my games to mod list. Done quite a few trainers all waiting for release. Will get some out later today.

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder